CHAPTER 96

Forgotten Juliet - Chapter 96

The snow fox was a magical creature, but it had a gentle disposition and a small physique.

Juliet wondered if they could even call hunting a creature slightly bigger than a rabbit a ‘subjugation’, but she thought it might just be a leisurely hunting game for the idle aristocrats.

At least, in the forest of the imperial palace, there weren’t creatures more dangerous than the snow fox, so it must be safe.

“Please be careful, Prince!”

However, the prospective crown princess, with teary eyes, seemed to think differently. Fatima was still angry about the previous incident and didn’t even acknowledge Juliet with a nod.

Juliet intentionally fell behind the hunting procession. Riding through the snow-covered forest in silence wasn’t too bad.

“Here, there are bloodstains!”

Annoyingly, the second prince’s group was heading in the same direction she was.

“Could it be the snow fox?”

“Judging by the blood, it looks like a big one!”

Not wanting to watch their noisy hunt, Juliet turned her horse around.

Just as she was about to venture deeper into the forest.

Thud.

Crash.

The noise of the chattering group suddenly ceased.

“…?”

Neigh!

Turning around, she saw the horses the second prince’s group had been riding on fleeing in a panic.

“Second Prince…?”

When she looked back, she saw not only the second prince but all his entourage sprawled out on the snow.

Standing in front of them was a large man.

‘I didn’t hear him approach.’

Juliet tensely gripped her reins. The man, with a sharp gaze, was a stranger to her.

But instinctively, she knew who he was.

‘He’s a werewolf.’

* * *

It was her first time seeing a lycanthrope other than Roy and his group.

It reminded her of Elsa, who had stayed in the imperial palace.

“It’s strange. I keep smelling something familiar.”

Apparently, this man was the source of the scent.

“Human woman. Are you Juliet Monad?”

When the stranger mentioned her name, Juliet couldn’t help but ask:

“Who are you?”

“I am Graham.”

For a moment, Juliet eyed him up and down.

Graham was imposing and tall, but something was off. He looked like a man on the run, his appearance was ragged, and he had a bandage wrapped around his shoulder.

The bloodstains the second prince’s group had discovered seemed to belong to Graham.

“Are you Roy’s brother?”

Didn’t he mention a missing older brother?

For some reason, she had a feeling that this man was that missing brother.