Tails pulls out his arm cannon. Tommy quickly rushes to it and starts inspecting the arm cannon.

Tommy: *whistles* You made this?

Tails: Yeah.

Tommy: Well I'll be, this is a great piece of equipment you made. I can see why Eggman has you working for him.

Tails blushes a little in embarrassment.

Tails: Thanks.

Tommy: No problem, and sure. Go ahead, I won't stop you.

Tails nods and heads to a bench and starts messing with his arm cannon.

(Shadow and Knuckles)

Knuckles and Shadow are walking down a sidewalk in an uncomfortable silence. Knuckles sighs and shakes his head.

Knuckles: So, are we just going to give me the silent treatment all day or are we gonna talk?

Shadow: Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about.

Knuckles sighs and grabs Shadow's elbow and stops him in place.

Knuckles: You do realise you're apart of a team now right? Why are you trying to put on this lone wolf role?

Shadow: Maybe that's just who I am?

Knuckles: You weren't like that back on the Ark. What's going on Stripes? What's going on with you?

Shadow shakes off Knuckles' hand and looks away.

Shadow: Maybe I'm just trying to make myself useful. Nothing more.

Shadow walks away in a quick motion, leaving Knuckles looking at him with a worry look in his eyes.

(Nicole)

Nicole floats down the streets and is looking at all the technologies and people in the city.

Nicole: Impressive. The technology is as advanced as Eggman's. I'm not suprised that Ivo would choose to work with someone from here.

Nicole turns a corner and then sees a hologram of a yellow cat wearing a red dress promoting a clothing line. Nicole hovers infront of the hologram and stares at the hologram. She puts her hand through the hologram and oulls it back. Nicole looks down at her hand flexes it. Nicole's turns from her usual unemotive look to a look of contemplative and saddness for a few moments before she shakes her head and floats away, making her face return to it's unemotive state.

(Sonic)

Sonic rushes up a tall building and lands on the roof and looks out towards the whole city.

Sonic: Whoa, what a view.

Sonic then sits down and just sits there and watches everything for a few minutes, letting the sounds of the city and the breeze of the wind hit him. Sonic then sighs and gets up and stretches.

Sonic: Alright then, let's get this job done and over with. Really missing Ducky's chilidogs.

Sonic then jumps off the building and runs down the building to go searching for his friends.

(Jet the Hawk)

Jet stands on top of the airship staring out into the distance when Storm walks up next to Jet.

Storm: Speedy is preparing all the troops right now Jet.

Jet turns to see a bunch of jets and tanks with a bunch of purple uniformed Babylonians walking around and getting prepared for battle. Jet sighed and shakes his head.

Jet: Grand Kukku going to far once again.

Storm: You know how he is. He just wants that emerald.

Jet: Yeah, so do I.

Jet grips his fist tightly.

Jet: I'm gonna get that emerald Storm, mo matter what. I'll show him that I'm not a failure, that Long Claw didn't choose wrong.

Storm puts a hand on Jet's shoulder.

Storm: I know. I'll help as much as I can.

Jet smiles and nods.

Wave: Hey boys!!

Jet and Storm turn to see Wave heading towards them on a hover board wielding a high tech wrench and a hugh tech rifle.

Storm: Whoa, you got the Extreme Gear working?

Wave gives a smug smirk.

Wave: Did you had any doubts I would?

Storm: Nope, not at all.

Jet looks at her in a worried expression.

Jet: Wave, don't tell me yo-

Wave: I'm not gonna let you go on your mission of inpressing the Grand Kukku alone. I'm going to do whatever I can to help you get that emerald.

Jet sighs and smiles warmly.

Jet: I can't talk you out of it can I?

Wave: Nope. So don't even try.

Jet: Okay, I won't try.

Jet stares forward and his eyes sharpen.

Jet: We're almost there.

The other two look out and a few miles out they can see Metal City in the far distance.

Jet: To the Metal City.

---------------------

Oh boy, almost time for Jet and Sonic's second encounter. So exciting, and we're also gonna meet Starline! So excited for the rest of this arc, been having so much fun writing this arc, more then I thought I would and I hope you all have been too. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful life and I'll see you all later. Bye.