321-340

Chapter 321 Building a House2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 321 Building a House
  " Yes, yes, we are not worried, not at all."

  Song Jingyan summoned the flying sword, called for Hao Jianqiang to stand up, waved to the Hao family, said goodbye, and flew directly with the sword Leaving the Hao family, they disappeared into the sky in the blink of an eye.

  The Hao family watched them disappear into the sky in the blink of an eye, feeling happy and a little disappointed at the same time.

  Happily, Hao Jianqiang has a new start. A good start can be foreseen. If he follows the fairy, his future will definitely be better.

  What's disappointing is that they don't have such a good opportunity and can still only live the life they have now.

  They can only pin their future on Hao Jianqiang, hoping that when he gets up one day, he can lead their brothers and sisters to work hard together and live a better life.

  As for Hao Jianqiang, who was standing on the flying sword and looking down at the beautiful land below from a high altitude, he felt as if his heart and vision were suddenly opened.

  In the past, his heart could only hold his family and work.

  In the past, all he could see were his family and the people he came into contact with at work.

  His world is only so big.

  This is personal insight.

  He has never been in contact with the outside world, and he will never know how big and wonderful the outside world is.

  Now that the fairy has brought him out, he has also opened another door to the world, allowing him to see a more exciting and magnificent world in the future.

  Hao Jianqiang's heart was filled with gratitude and gratitude to Song Jingyan.

  He also vowed in his heart that he must work hard and do good things for the fairy.

  Yujian flew very fast, and they quickly returned to Luoyan Village.

  Zuo Chaofan has been practicing boxing in the yard while waiting for his master to come back.

  At this moment, he saw Song Jingyan driving the flying sword and bringing a man back. Zuo Chaofan immediately ran to her happily.

  His eyes were as bright as stars, and his tone was full of joy and joy, "Master, you are back!"

  Song Jingyan saw the look of admiration on her little apprentice's face. , couldn't help but feel soft, "Xiaofan, why are you still practicing boxing? Don't you want to take a break?"

  In fact, Song Jingyan is only sixteen years old, only eight years older than Zuo Chaofan.

  In her eyes, she has always regarded Zuo Chaofan as a younger brother. If she hadn't fallen in love with Zuo Chaofan and fallen in love with this cute little guy, she would not have accepted him as her apprentice.

  Zuo Chaofan replied with a serious face: "Master, I want to practice my skills earlier so that I can help the master!"

  Song Jingyan reached out and pinched his tender face, and said with a smile: "You are still young, so there is no need Don't worry, you can help the master when you grow up."

  Zuo Chaofan flattened his mouth, "But the disciple wants to help the master now."

  Song Jingyan said with a gentle smile, "You should try to learn your skills from the master now . , Just helping the master."