91-105

Chapter 91 Enemies meet2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 91 Enemies Meet
  Tao Weibing took Song Yuanchen's words as a compliment to him.

  He stretched out his hand to press the elevator button, and said to Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun with a smile: "Mr. Song, Miss Fang, let's go up. What do we want to buy today? I'll lead the way, please!"

  Song Yuanchen waved to him, "We can just go shopping by ourselves. Okay, what's the matter with you being a lightbulb? Go and do your job, don't be an eyesore in front of me!"

  Tao Weibing glanced at Fang Yun and understood instantly, "Understood! Let's stand down now!" Sir, I wish you a happy shopping! If you need us, please call me. I will always be at your disposal."

  Song Yuanchen scolded him unceremoniously, "Old Tao, you are talking too much, and you are getting more and more verbose."

  When Tao Weibing heard Song Yuanchen criticize him, not only was he not annoyed, but his smile became brighter, "You are old and you talk a lot!"

  Song Yuanchen also laughed, "Okay, let's go up first!"

  Tao Weibing said to him. They waved their hands and released their hands holding the elevator, "Okay, Mr. Song, bye! Miss Fang, bye!"

  The elevator went straight to the third floor, stopped, and slid to both sides.

  Song Yuanchen took Fang Yun's hand and walked out.

  He also introduced the Huangting Super Mall to Fang Yun, "There are more than a hundred brand stores here, almost all of the top international brands and first-line brands."

  "There are also Western-style cafes, bars, SPA, and gyms upstairs . , indoor swimming pool, sports field, cinema, and banquet halls of different sizes. Above the sixth floor are the guest rooms of the Royal Court Hotel."

  Fang Yun responded, "That's quite complete. I've been here before. "I didn't know there were so many fun things here."

  Huangting Super Mall is one of the top high-end malls in Beijing. Fang Yun used to be reluctant to buy major domestic and foreign brands because they were too expensive.

  Occasionally she would buy a set of brand-name clothes worth several thousand yuan, or a bag worth thousands of yuan to go out to show off. This was barely okay, but if she were to spend money here every day like a rich person, it would be absolutely impossible. .

  She can't even afford a set of expensive clothes with one month's salary.

  If she had not opened this portable space, she would have lived an ordinary life like countless women, and would have stopped looking at this place for consuming luxury goods.

  Song Yuanchen took Fang Yun into a top brand store.

  The three saleswomen who were standing there idlely lit up their eyes as soon as they saw Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun entering the door. They greeted them with a smile and bowed slightly, "Welcome distinguished guests! Please come inside!"

  Fang Yun He also smiled at her and nodded, and directly explained his purpose, "I want to buy a dress for the wedding banquet. The color should be light pink or lavender. Do you have any recommendations?"

  One of the women was wearing a store manager's badge. She stood up with a smile and said, "Yes, a few new styles have arrived today, and they happen to be in these two colors. Please come with me!"

  When she brought Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun to the VIP seats, she smiled again. They said, "You two distinguished guests, please sit down for a while. I will bring you the dresses and choose them for you."

My fairy farm conquers the worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें