151-165

Chapter 151 People who are not in the same circle2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 151: Not from the same circle.

  Song Yuanchen believed 100% in what Fang Yun said. Since she can say it, she can definitely do it!

  Song Yuanchen asked her again, "Yunyun, are you okay for a while? If you are okay, just come back to the company and sit with me. It seems that you have never been to my company or my office. No one in the company has ever been there." Know what their boss lady looks like."

  When he said the last few words, there was a hint of grievance, as if he was accusing her of not caring about him enough.

  Fang Yun smiled softly and said, "Okay, I will accompany you to the company that afternoon."

  The things she bought in the mall will not be delivered until tomorrow, so she can have fun playing with him this afternoon.

  After he gets off work, the two of them will go back together.

  When Song Yuanchen heard that she was willing to accompany him back to the company, he immediately smiled and said, "Let's go back and finish the work early. Let's go home early!"

  "Okay."

  When they came out, they happened to meet each other. Wang Yu also came out with several directors from the entertainment industry, well-known movie kings and female stars.

  As soon as Wang Yu saw Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun, he immediately smiled and walked over quickly, "Brother Chen, sister-in-law, you are coming here to eat today!"

  Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun nodded towards him.

  Song Yuanchen glanced at the people following him, nodded slightly in greeting, and said to Wang Yu: "I still have something to do, so I'll leave with Yunyun first, and we'll make an appointment when we have time."

  Wang Yu quickly smiled and said: "Okay, okay, okay, Then go ahead! Sister-in-law, I'll go to your house again on the weekend!"

  Fang Yun responded with a smile, "Okay, come over when you have time."

  Song Yuanchen glanced at Wang Yu.

  This guy and Chen Feng were becoming more and more rude. Every time they went to his wife's house, they were like Japs entering a village. They wanted to take everything home, which made him always have the urge to kick their feet.

  But his wife didn't say anything, so he reluctantly let them go.

  Song Yuanchen also asked Fang Yun that if it was too difficult, he would tell them not to go to her place.

  But Fang Yun said she didn't mind. Anyway, these things were going to be sold to others, so it would be better to make them convenient for herself.

  Moreover, Wang Yu and Chen Feng are both very smart people. Every time they come here, they bring some gifts.

  These gifts are not so valuable that they won't accept them, but they also reflect their thoughts and are just right.

  Fang Yun still has a good impression of Song Yuanchen's two little ones.

  As the number of contacts increased, she slowly started to look up to Song Yuanchen, and now treats them as half brothers.

  Wang Yu turned a blind eye to Song Yuanchen's cold eyes.

  He knew that as long as his sister-in-law said there was no problem, his brother Chen would never do anything to them.