31-45

Chapter 31 Contract2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 31 Contract
  "Xianjia Farm?"

  Fang Zhanpeng's eyes lit up, "Yunyun, this is a good name, loud enough!"

  Fang's father and Fang's mother also thought this name was good, they both nodded and said with a smile: "This is a good name. If it's loud enough and impressive enough, we'll use the brand Xianjia Farm from now on."

  Fang Yun smiled and told them about her future development and plans.

  "Dad, Mom, brother, you also know that Mr. Song has given us a lot of orders, but our current planting and breeding scale is too small to accept these orders."

  "Next, I am going to expand our family Let's see if we can contract all the land in our village?"

  Father Fang immediately said, "I have no objection. Your uncle is the village chief. I will call you uncle tonight." Auntie is coming over for dinner. Let's discuss it together and see how we can deal with this matter."

  Fang Yun nodded, "Okay, then you go back and prepare. Dad, you don't have to bring the fruit basket over. I'll just go ahead. Put the fruits into the storage space, and I will divide them into baskets when we get back."

  When Father Fang heard his daughter's words, he nodded and said, "Okay, we can't help here, so why not go back first?"

  Fang Zhanpeng still said. Wanting to see Fang Yun cast spells but not wanting to go back so soon, Fang's father said, "Dad, you and mom go back first, and I'll stay here with my sister."

  Fang's father glared at him, "Just now, I said I was going to buy a fruit basket. " You forgot so soon?"

  "Ah, I forgot, hehe..."

  Fang Zhanpeng scratched his head in embarrassment and said with a naive smile: "Then I'll go back together, sister, let's go back first." "

  Fang Yun replied: "Okay, you go back first, I will take care of it soon."

  Fang Zhanpeng warned again, "Then you should be careful when you are alone in the mountain."

  "I know."

  Fang Yun looked at it. After my parents and brother left, I picked faster.

  In less than an hour, she had picked all the cherries in the ten acres of land.

  Because they are irrigated with Lingquan water, these cherries are fully ripened at once, not in batches as usual.

  After picking cherries, Fang Yun went straight down the mountain and went home.

  When she got home, she found that her uncle and aunt had already arrived at her home.

  Uncle Fang and Father Fang were drinking tea and talking in the living room.

  The eldest aunt Zhuang Xinghua and Fang's mother were picking vegetables in the kitchen, preparing to make dinner.

  Fang Yun said hello to Uncle Fang and Zhuang Xinghua, and was called to the living room by Uncle Fang, "Yunyun, come here quickly and tell me what good plan you have?"

  Although the name of Taohua Village sounds nice, but Because it is located in a remote location, surrounded by mountains and barren land, the entire village covers an area of ​​nearly 10,000 acres, but the area of ​​land that can be cultivated is only more than 200 acres.

  Taohua Village was not only the laggard in their town, but also the laggard in the entire capital.

  This has always been a pain in the heart of the village chief, Uncle Fang.