301-320

Chapter 301 Wife, you are awesome~2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 301 Wife, you are awesome~
  Fang Yun complained in her heart, this system is really cunning, it knows how to put a bait in front to lure you forward!

  She snorted softly and replied in a calm tone: "Okay, I will work hard to upgrade."

  The system seemed to hear that Fang Yun's voice was unhappy, and flattered her and said: "Master, I will do the same." Help manage the space and try to help with the upgrade."

  Fang Yun said softly, and then asked the system, "I want to go into the secret realm now to see if there is any problem?" The   system

  replied: "No problem."

After confirming with it, "I can come back if I want to, right?"

  The system replied: "Yes, Master."

  Fang Yun wanted to explore the secret realm in the system, so she naturally had to discuss it with Song Yuanchen. Only then dare to leave.

  After Song Yuanchen listened to Fang Yun's detailed explanation of the secret realm of the system, he frowned slightly and remained silent for a long time.

  Fang Yun saw that his expression was not good, she stretched out her hand and gently pinched the flesh on his arm, and said angrily: "Brother Chen, what do you have to say? Tell me..."

  Song Yuanchen glanced at her and asked her in a deep voice. , "Daughter-in-law, have you ever thought about what if you go to the secret realm and are trapped there and can't come back?"

  Fang Yun smiled softly and said: "How can I not come back? Even if I am trapped Even if I'm stuck there, I will definitely find a way to come back!"

  Song Yuanchen's brows still didn't relax.

  He suddenly opened his hands to hold her in his arms, and whispered in her ear: "Daughter-in-law, I always feel a little uneasy in my heart, as if once you go there, you will never come back. Don't go, Okay?"

  Fang Yun felt the uneasiness in his heart and didn't want him to worry. Anyway, he didn't have to go to the secret realm.

  She complied with his wishes, "Okay, I won't go, okay!"

  Song Yuanchen smiled instantly and kissed her hard, "Daughter-in-law, you are awesome~"

  Fang Yun smiled and gave him a look. , "You, we are already an old couple, and you are still so clingy."

  Song Yuanchen stared at her straightly, "You don't like it?"

  If she said she didn't like it, he would immediately stop her.

  Fang Yun immediately gave up with a strong desire to survive, "No, no, no, I like it very much, I like it very much!"

  Song Yuanchen kissed her and said arrogantly: "That's pretty much it."

  In the following days, Fang Yun calmed down and calmed down. I came to accompany my youngest son and husband, and study how to set up a provincial defense array.

  If she could set up a defensive formation in each province, everyone would be safe.

  However, the amount of spiritual stones that these defensive formations need to consume will definitely be a terrifying amount.

  Even though she now has a lot of spiritual stone resources, she can't help but consume them like this in all provinces across the country!

  It would be great if the earth itself had spiritual stone resources.