281-300

Chapter 281 Overjoyed2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 281 Overjoyed
  Lin Guoqiang and Jin Jiefang responded in unison: "We understand, please rest assured, fairy, we will be cautious!"

  Song Jingyan looked at them with a smile, "That's good, you guys put things away first Come on, let me go out to the courtyard and take a look."

  Lin Guoqiang and Jin Jiefang responded in unison: "Yes, Fairy (master)"

  Jin Jiefang began to call Song Jingyan his master after Song Jingyan taught him the martial arts. .

  Together, the two cousins ​​moved the food into the back room where Jin's mother lived, and then took out a rag to cover it.

  They wanted to wait until Song Jingyan left to discuss how they could exchange for greater benefits with so much food.

  After they finished carrying the food and entered the house, Jin's mother also prepared a sumptuous meal and invited Song Jingyan to the table.

  Lin Guoqiang also served as a guest.

  Song Jingyan saw that Jin's mother had cooked a lot of dishes, including stir-fried twice-cooked pork with pepper, stir-fried beef with celery, stir-fried eggs with tomatoes, fried cucumber slices of meat, and spicy and sour Chinese cabbage.

  For Lin Guoqiang and Jin Jiefang, this table of dishes is really more abundant than the Chinese New Year.

  Especially the mouthwatering aroma is beyond comparison with other dishes.

  When Mother Jin saw that except Song Jingyan, all the children were looking at the dishes greedily, she smiled and said to Song Jingyan: "Fairy, please try the dishes I made to see if they suit your taste." ?"

  Song Jingyan knew that if she didn't move her chopsticks, Mother Jin and the others wouldn't move either.

  She was the first to take a chopstick and picked up some scrambled tomatoes and eggs. After eating, she praised, "It's delicious! Auntie's cooking is really good!"

  Jin's mother smiled modestly, "It's a blessing that you brought these dishes. , it shows that my skills are good, I can't cook such delicious dishes normally."

  Song Jingyan reminded Lin Guoqiang and Jin Jiefang again, "Comrade Lin, Jiefang, everything I give you is good . Try to keep it for your family, it's very good for your health, but don't take it all out for food."

  Lin Guoqiang and Jin Jiefang nodded repeatedly, "We understand, master, the effect of these rice noodles is the same as what we did last time. I know."

  At this point, Jin Jiefang said to Song Jingyan: "Master, is that Xianjia Farm Store opened by Master?"

  Song Jingyan nodded, "I opened it. What's wrong?"

  Jin Jiefang explained to her: "In the past year, many people have been looking forward to the reopening of the Xianjia Farm Store. I heard that the food you sold last year can't be saved. There are only a few people."

  Song Jingyan actually knew that the food saved a lot of people last year.

  But she still smiled and said to Jin Jiefang: "No wonder I have received a lot of merits from heaven. It turns out that these grains saved people."

  She then taught Jin Jiefang, "Jin Jiefang, if you have the opportunity in the future, you must also remember, Only by doing good deeds and accumulating virtue can you win blessings for yourself. You don't have to do it deliberately. Even if you encounter someone who is in trouble, depending on your ability, just lend a hand to anyone who can help."