196-210

Chapter 196 Brother's Wedding 22021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 196 Brother's Wedding 2
  Qi Qingyan went home a week early to prepare for her wedding.

  Fang Yun also went to Qijia one day in advance to prepare to be the bridesmaid.

  Their wedding had three groomsmen and three bridesmaids.

  The groomsmen on the groom's side are: Song Yuanchen, Wang Yu and Chen Feng.

  The bridesmaids on the heroine's side are: Fang Yun, Wang Yue (Wang Yu's cousin), and Qi Dongyu (Qi Dongcheng's cousin).

  The venue for their wedding was the Royal Court Hotel. Relatives and friends from both families were invited together, and there were twenty-eight tables in total.

  This is because the Fang family has relatively few relatives and friends.

  At the wedding scene, Song Yuanchen quietly said to Fang Yun: "Yunyun, our wedding will definitely be more lively."

  Fang Yun glanced at him angrily, "You are thinking about this every day now, it's still early for us. "

  Song Yuanchen's handsome face fell instantly, "You said that after my eldest brother's wedding, you will discuss the wedding date with us. You don't want to regret it, do you? I won't allow you to regret it!"

  Fang Yun chuckled, "Who? Say I'm going to regret it?"

  When Song Yuanchen heard that she didn't regret it, he immediately laughed happily, "As long as you don't regret it, then I'll let my grandparents and my father go to your house to discuss the wedding date, okay?"

  Fang Yun frowned slightly, "Is it necessary to be in such a hurry?"

  Song Yuanchen said seriously: "Of course it is necessary. As you know, my family and I have been looking forward to our marriage for a long time."

  Fang Yun looked at it . He was so anxious that he smiled and said: "Okay, then you can come on the 3rd and we will discuss it then."

  After so many months of getting along and cultivating each other, the relationship between the two of them has become deeper and deeper, and they can cooperate well. More and more understanding.

  The most important thing is that Song Yuanchen has always been her good wife and backup force, and has done a very good job.

  Fang Yun couldn't find anything wrong with him, which also saved her a lot of worries.

  At this point, Fang Yun is very grateful and grateful to Song Yuanchen for his silent contribution.

  To be honest, in today's society, few people like Song Yuanchen, a young master with a noble family background, can be as willing to be her good wife as he is.

  He was so kind, and he put her first and priority in everything. It would be unreasonable if she didn't give him a title.

  Sometimes, marriage relies on more than just passion and romance. Fang Yun prefers a long-term relationship like her and Song Yuanchen, which starts with appearance and is loyal to character and feelings.

  When Song Yuanchen saw Fang Yun finally nodding in agreement, he kissed her happily, "Then it's settled, our family will go there on the 3rd."

  His old man had actually calculated the auspicious date for their wedding.

  The old man picked two good days, one was November 8th and the other was November 22nd.

  Now it's time for the Fang family to decide which day is best. As long as the Fang family gives the order, the Song family will immediately start preparing for the wedding, striving to give them a lively wedding of the century. Fang Yun must not be wronged.