121-135

Chapter 121: Please and be cute2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 121: Playing Cuteness to Please Fang
  Yun was relieved when she saw that Zheng Weihao was really gone.

  She was really afraid that this Zheng Weihao was a jerk and if he continued to stalk him, she would have a headache.

  Fortunately, he is still quite discerning and knows how to leave quickly and keep his tail between his legs in the future.

  Seeing Fang Yun coming back, Fang's mother asked her with concern, "Has that person left?"

  Fang Yun nodded, "If he left, he probably won't come back again. Even if he comes again, you don't have to be polite to him. Just let him go."

  When Fang Yun said this, she knew what to do next, "Okay, I understand."

  Fang Yun asked her again, "Mom, what should we eat for lunch today?"

  Mother Fang looked at her baby daughter with an adoring smile, "Whatever you want to cook, just cook it. Anyway, no matter what you cook, it will be delicious and we all love it!"

  Fang Yun said with a smile, "Then I will cook it. Braised lion head, garlic pork ribs, pickled fish, pan-fried steak, salt-baked chicken, beer duck, sweet and sour pork with pineapple, and some baby cabbage in soup, stir-fried eggplant and beans with olive wedges, white cloud mushroom seafood soup, how about it? "

  Mother Fang? She nodded with a smile, "Very good, that's all! When those two guests leave, you won't have to cook so many dishes for the meal."

  Fang Yun nodded, "Well, let's get started!"

  Doing so much every day Dish, it's really tiring.

  Fang Yun said to the other party's mother: "Mom, I might as well cook a little more at a time. If there's more, we'll put it in a pot and put it in your storage ring. Take it out when you want to eat it, so you don't have to cook."

  Fang Yun said to her mother . Mom's eyes lit up, "That's okay. I can also be lazy in the future. Especially for braised beef and braised pork, I can make a big pot and put it in the storage ring. Anyway, it will be hot when it goes in, and it will still be hot when it comes out. It's hot, so you don't have to worry about keeping it fresh."

  At this point, Fang's mother said with emotion, "It's so convenient to have this storage ring!"

  Fang Yun also smiled and said, "Isn't this just convenient? It's a great tool for home travel. Mom, you can also put some of the things you usually eat, as well as food, vegetables and fruits, for backup, just in case!"

  Mother Fang agreed, "You're right. , I will put some things in when I have nothing to do in the future, and try to fill up my storage ring, hahaha..."

  Mother Fang laughed happily when she thought that she had countless supplies in her arms and didn't have to worry about eating and drinking no matter where she went.

  Fang Yun did as she was told, and all the dishes she cooked next were made into super large portions.

  Except for the lunch portion, each portion can be eaten five times.

  Fang's mother smiled happily when she saw so many dishes stored. "Yunyun, if you cook like this every time in the future, it will save trouble."

  Fang Yun said with a smile: "What's so difficult about this? I'll eat it later ." When it's done, just tell me and I'll make more for you and put it away."