166-180

Chapter 166 Awakening of Past Life Inheritance2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 166 Awakening of Past Life Inheritance
  When Fang Yun passed by, she also pretended to be a customer who came to buy food and queued up behind the customer.

  She listened carefully to the customers talking loudly about various topics and news about Xianjia Farm and the temporary restaurant.

  "Brother, where are you from? How did you know that Xianjia Farm's lunch boxes are sold here?"

  "My home is in the town. I heard from my relatives that the lunch boxes of Xianjia Farm are not only delicious, but also delicious. It's really good for your health, so I'm here."

  "Some people on the Internet said that Xianjia Farm's series of delicacies are not only delicious, but they can also cure diseases. Is this true?"

  "Haha, I don't know about others. But after eating this lunch, our family has indeed gotten better. My dad's migraines that he used to suffer from every day have never happened again."

  "Is it really so good?"

  "It's so good, too! " The stomach cancer was already in the advanced stage and he couldn't eat at all. After bringing back the lunch box and soup from Xianjia Farm, he is now almost cured of the stomach cancer. "Is it

  really so miraculous?"

  "Yes, even the doctor said it was amazing. Miraculously, his condition is getting better, and he will probably be cured in another month and a half.

  "Oh my God! This news is so shocking! No wonder the reservations at the Huangting Hotel and Huangting Club are made. " The number has been queued up until half a year later!"

  "Yeah, when I first said it online, everyone didn't believe it. We ordinary people can't afford the Imperial Court Club and the big hotel, and there's no way to confirm whether what they said is true.

  "Now, with the lunch boxes from Xianjia Farm, we ordinary people can afford them."

  "This lunch box is expensive at 88 yuan. There are many people who are reluctant to eat it,

  right ? " The chef said that if you have limited financial resources, you can ensure your health by eating a box lunch that costs 58 yuan a day. "

  "Of course, people with better conditions can eat better!"

  "You're right ! , just like those rich people who go to the Huangting Hotel to eat, they must eat better and have better health!"

  Fang Yun listened to what these people said all the way, but she didn't expect this box lunch. , and it can also help so many ordinary people.

  She originally thought that this temporary restaurant would be demolished after all the infrastructure here was built.

  Now it seems that it is better to keep it open.

  Although she makes less money, it can accumulate a lot of merit for her.

  Fang Yun has discovered during this time that merit will befall her from time to time.

  Now that I think about it, those patients should have saved their lives after eating Xianjia Farm's series of delicacies and these lunch boxes, and God gave her merit.

  These merits sent down from heaven are of great benefit to monks. They can not only consolidate your cultivation and eliminate disasters, but can even help you overcome tribulations and become an immortal and consolidate your godhead.