226-240

Chapter 226 Take a chance2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 226 Take a chance.

  Although the defense in Taohua Village is very safe, after experiencing the kidnapping of their brother and sister-in-law last time, Fang Yun and Song Yuanchen became more attentive and cautious about the travel of their relatives, and all sent their disciples to take turns. protect them.

  Even Song's father and song's mother, who often went abroad for business, Song Yuanchen sent several disciples to them to stay by their side to protect their safety.

  Even if Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun had the ability to deal with those enemies, they did not want their relatives to suffer the pain and crime of kidnapping.

  It would be best if everyone is safe and sound.

  Naturally, Mr. Song and Mrs. Song arrived at the hospital safely and visited Qi Qingyan and the child.

  Seeing Xiao Qingyun's white, tender and cute appearance, Mr. Song and Mrs. Song were very surprised.

  When they thought that their old Song family would have two babies born in a month or two, Mr. Song and Mrs. Song were full of expectations. They really wanted this time to pass quickly so that they could enjoy the joy of holding their grandson as soon as possible. .

  Mr. Song and Mrs. Song didn't stay long. They gave them gifts and big red envelopes, said a lot of auspicious words, and left hand in hand.

  Qi Qingyan looked at the backs of the two elders of the Song family, who had grown old together and left hand in hand, and her heart was suddenly filled with emotion.

  She said to Fang Zhanpeng: "Zhanpeng, from now on we will be like Grandpa Song and Grandma Song, so loving and happy when we grow old."

  Fang Zhanpeng held her hand without hesitation, smiled at her and said: "That's for sure! We will love each other forever, and our love will last forever."

  Qi Qingyan looked into his eyes full of sincere love, and her heart was filled with happiness and sweetness.

  Qi Qingyan gave birth naturally, took the Restoration Pill given by Fang Yun, and slept deeply all night. When she woke up the next day, she felt that her body had completely returned to normal.

  She said to Fang Zhanpeng: "Zhanpeng, my health has recovered. Please help me go through the discharge procedures. Let's go home and feel more comfortable at home."

  Fang Zhanpeng asked Fang Yun's opinion.

  Fang Yun also said directly to him: "I gave my sister-in-law the Recovery Pill, and her body should be completely recovered. Then you can leave the hospital. Normally, if a woman gives birth naturally, she will be discharged after two days, and then go home to recuperate. "

  Fang Zhanpeng was a little worried about the child, "What about the child's care?"

  Fang Yun sighed helplessly, "Brother, wouldn't you spend a high salary to hire a hospital obstetrics and gynecology nurse to go home? "You want me to remind you, are you stupid?"

  The eldest brother in her family has always been straight-minded and doesn't know how to turn around. He needs advice from others on everything.

  Fortunately, their family's current environment is good, and their parents only have one son, so there is no intrigue.

  Otherwise, a man like her brother would not be considered a "mama's boy" in other people's eyes. How many women could stand it?

  Fang Zhanpeng was not annoyed when he heard what his sister said against him. He still smiled as naively as before and said: "I didn't expect this for a moment! I was used to being poor before. How could I expect to pay high wages to hire someone to do nursing care! There is no way in the village. No one is like this. They are all confinement at home and taken care of by the elderly. This is because my thinking habit has not been changed yet. I will change it in the future." When