76-90

Chapter 76 Measuring Spiritual Roots2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 76 Testing the Spiritual Roots

  Father Fang and Mother Fang looked at their precious daughter with pride and praised loudly in their hearts, my baby is so smart! awesome! It makes them so proud and proud!
  Song Yuanchen also looked at Fang Yun with fiery eyes, his heart blossoming.

  His Yunyun is really amazing!

  He is proud to have such an outstanding wife!

  But at the same time, a sense of urgency also arose in his heart.

  He also has to work hard!
  He must strive to catch up with Yunyun, strive to advance hand in hand with her, walk side by side, and never lose half a step.

  After the shock, Mr. Song and Mrs. Song were both so happy that they couldn't open their mouths from ear to ear.

  His precious grandson has really good taste. This granddaughter-in-law was chosen so well that she constantly exceeded his expectations!

  Fang Yun's ability is greater than they imagined! so amazing!
  Wang Yu and Chen Feng, as well as Lu Ma and the security guards who had been following them, were all impressed by Fang Yun's move.

  Fang Yun's strategy is right!
  The hand she showed completely lifted her position to a high position like a fairy.

  At this time, they could not have imagined that Fang Yun's powerful skill was just the tip of the iceberg of Fairy Lingyun's abilities.

  When Fang Yun's cultivation is getting higher and higher, and the blood inheritance from Fairy Lingyun makes Fang Yun awaken, then Fang Yun's ability becomes truly amazing!
  Wang Yu and Chen Feng pestered Fang Yun again about accepting disciples.

  Fang Yun was helpless by them, so she took out the spiritual stone from the space and said to them: "This is the spiritual stone of Taoist sect. If you want to enter the Taoist sect to practice, you must have spiritual roots. If you don't have spiritual roots, then He just has no connection with Dao Sect."

  When Wang Yu and Chen Feng heard this, they immediately asked, "How to test it?"

  "Put your hands up and hold them down hard."

  After hearing Fang Yun's words, Wang Yu and Chen Feng put their hands down together. Go up.

  Fang Yun quickly said to them: "Come one by one. If two people test it together, they won't be able to tell the difference."

  Wang Yu and Chen Feng withdrew their hands at the same time.

  Seeing their neat movements, everyone laughed.

  Fang Yun said to Chen Feng: "Chen Feng, you take the test first!"

  Chen Feng reached out and pressed his heart, "I seem a little nervous."

  He took a deep breath and then put his hand down. Go to the spiritual stone and press it firmly.

  After a while, there was no response from the spirit testing stone.

  The sweat on Chen Feng's face kept sliding down.

  Everyone watching was also worried about him.

  But in the end, Fang Yun still told the cruel truth, "I'm sorry! Brother Chen, you have no spiritual roots."

  The momentum that Chen Fengqiang maintained suddenly withered like a burst balloon.