46-60

Chapter 46 Crazy buying 12021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 46 Crazy Buying 1
  Fang Yun saw that Guo Haifeng was thinking about them, and she nodded and smiled: "Then Mr. Guo will go and tell them first. As for the work arrangements, let them continue as they are before I see it. After completing the entire farm, we will arrange work for them again. "

  Okay, okay."

  Guo Haifeng quickly walked to those people and told them the good news.

  The farm employees were really happy when they heard that they could stay, and they went back to work obediently.

  Migrant workers like them have a hard time, most of them are in their forties, and it is difficult to find a good job outside, so they can only do hard work.

  So they held out a glimmer of hope to see if the new farmer who took over would be willing to hire them so they could continue to work here.

  Now that the dust has finally settled, they can go back to work with peace of mind.

  Fang Yun is a monk, and her five senses and six senses are inherently sensitive.

  When she looked over just now, she didn't sense any uncomfortable aura, so she knew that these people were available.

  Furthermore, she doesn't worry about what bad moves these people will make. If they really have bad intentions, she has plenty of ways to deal with them.

  Guo Haifeng led Fang Yun and Fang Zhanpeng into the office.

  In the lobby of the office, there is actually a model of a landscape farm.

  Guo Haifeng said to Fang Yun with some pride: "I made the model diagram of this farm bit by bit by myself. It is exactly the same as the current farm layout. Miss Fang will know the layout of the entire farm after looking at this farm model. It's very clear."

  Fang Yun walked over and took a look, and the overall plan was quite good.

  Guo Haifeng said with emotion to Fang Yun: "I have put a lot of thought into this landscape farm, every flower, every grass, every tree, and now I really want to let it go, and I am quite reluctant to let it go."

  Fang Yun She smiled and asked him, "Since you are reluctant, why do you want to sell it?"

  Guo Haifeng looked at her strangely, "Miss Fang, don't you know the reason?"

  Fang Yun raised her eyes and looked at him, "I don't know!"

  Guo Haifeng was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "It turns out that Miss Fang doesn't know. It's like this. My son has opened an advertising company. Mr. Song promised that he would take care of my son when there is business in the future. This is Mr. Song's excuse. Once opened, it would be a big business worth several million. It would be much easier to earn hundreds of thousands a year than my hard-working farm. Since Mr. Song needs to use this farm, my son and I agreed to sell it after discussing it. "

  That's it."

  Fang Yun really didn't expect that Song Yuanchen did so much behind the scenes to help her get this farm, and he didn't claim credit in front of her.

  When she suddenly learned about this from Guo Haifeng's mouth, she was deeply moved.

  Guo Haifeng continued to introduce the farm to Fang Yun, "Miss Fang, I spent a lot of money to install the entire irrigation system on this farm."

  "Look here, it's a strawberry garden, with a total of twenty acres. Now It's harvest season, so it can be picked by tourists. "

  "This is the fruit and vegetable area, which is also 20 acres. In addition to being picked by tourists, the rest will be sold to a few familiar restaurants. , or a vegetable wholesaler. "