241-260

Chapter 241 The little fairy who knows how to hunt for treasure2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 241 The little fairy who knows how to hunt for treasures

  "No matter who you take advantage of, they won't take advantage of you."

  "Why do you talk like this? Maybe you will give me an advantage!"

  "Haha..."

  I'm so angry at you. With a soaring tone, it's strange that Fairy Yun would like someone like you!

  Not to mention, Fang Yun and Song Yuanchen heard all the discussions below.

  The couple both remembered the woman who said the slanderous words in their hearts. From now on, this woman's family would never want to receive invitations from them again.

  No matter how nice this woman's family is, if there is a bitter and mean woman like her in the family, they don't want to associate with such a family again.

  Their two little darlings are the treasures that the family holds dear and dotes on.

  They themselves are reluctant to say a harsh word, how can they allow others to be presumptuous?

  The guests who came today originally wanted to take the opportunity to send heavy gifts, so as to deepen their relationship with Song Yuanchen and Fang Yun.

  But when they received the invitation, they were told that the Song family would not accept gifts, so they did not need to bring gifts. As long as the person came, there was friendship.

  Some people still didn't believe in evil, so they brought gifts anyway.

  But when they got here, they discovered that the Song family really kept their word and didn't accept a penny in gifts.

  The Song family is really wealthy, and they don't accept gifts every time they hold a banquet.

  Their approach has won praise and emotion from many people, and many wealthy families are rushing to imitate it.

  Time passed, and in the blink of an eye, it was already ten years later.

  The two little darlings have grown up into exquisite and beautiful teenagers and girls.

  Although they are only eleven years old, the twins' cultivation has advanced to the middle stage of the Foundation Establishment Realm. Both brothers and sisters are called young geniuses!
  Fang Yun and Song Yuanchen's cultivations were as early as when the twins were three years old. They had both successfully overcome the tribulation and advanced to the Golden Core Realm. They officially became high-level monks and land gods, with the ability to call the wind and rain.

  The two brothers and sisters with extremely high IQs, under the careful guidance of their parents, are relatively precocious in thinking and very considerate in everything they do.

  Their learning ability is also very strong and they have mastered many skills.

  Since both brothers and sisters have high cultivation levels, Fang Yun and Song Yuanchen usually do not restrict their movements. They can go wherever they want.

  On this day, the baby daughter Song Jingyan said to Fang Yun and Song Yuanchen: "Dad, Mom, tomorrow is the weekend, I want to go to the city with my brother and cousin to play."

  Fang Yun knew that this child was eccentric and liked to go everywhere . Go and play everywhere.

  Hearing that she was going to play with her son and Fang Qingyun, Fang Yun felt reassured, "Okay, you go, be careful!"