181-195

Chapter 181 Medicinal Bath Body Building2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 181 Medicinal Bath Body Forging
  Fang Yun spent ten days in the space, following the ancient prescriptions left by Fairy Lingyun, and using various precious and rare medicinal materials to brew a body forging sufficient for three hundred people. Body potions.

  The next day, she summoned the security team members who were not at work, as well as Song Yuanhong and others, and prepared to give them medicinal baths to exercise.

  Song Yuanchen, as the great elder of Lingyun Sect, was naturally also present.

  Wang Yu, Chen Feng, Qi Dongcheng, as well as Mr. Wang, Mr. Chen, and Mr. Qi also came over with their children after hearing the news.

  Mr. Song and Mrs. Fang, Father and Mother Fang, Fang Zhanpeng and Qi Qingyan were also very interested in this medicinal bath exercise and also came to watch.

  Since it is a medicinal bath, the location should naturally be a bathroom.

  Now that the mountain gate of Lingyun Gate has not been built yet, Fang Yun can only choose to give the disciples medicinal baths and exercises in the dormitory building.

  Before starting, Fang Yun took out the body-building potions from the space.

  She said to the disciples present with a serious face: "Disciples, before we start, I have a few words that I want to make clear to you first."

  "Look at this pack of body-building potion in my hand. It is very precious, and each portion is made from countless precious and rare medicinal materials. It is worth a lot of money. Even if people outside are rich, they can't buy such good things. "

  There are other things in these body-building potions. One of the most precious spiritual spring water, she did not say anything about it.

  "You must be curious about what effect these body-building potions have on the human body, right?"

  Everyone responded in unison: "Yes!"

  Fang Yun continued: "These body-building potions can stimulate your body's physique and potential. It can also sort out your muscles and veins and remove the toxins and dirt remaining in your body. "

  "As long as you can withstand the pain and torture of exercising your body and grit your teeth and push through it, you will find that your body will become extraordinary. Your strength will become stronger and your physical fitness will become better."

  "I told you before that the process of training the body is very painful and torturous."

  "I hope that every disciple here can work hard. Grit your teeth and persist in the past, so that your potential can be maximized and you will have the opportunity to go further. "

  "I've finished my words, let's start now! Jiang Yan, you are the first one to come and do it for everyone. Standard demonstration."

  When Jiang Yan heard Fang Yun's name, he immediately said to Fang Yun with excitement: "Master, I will definitely not let down your love and expectations, and I will definitely work hard to get through it and be the best version of myself."

  Fang Yun looked at Jiang Yan with admiration, "Well done! Let's start with you today!"

  "Yes!"

  Fang Yun took out a large wooden barrel from the space.

  These large wooden barrels are not ordinary.