211-225

Chapter 211 The Amazing Effects of Nine-Colored Lotus 22021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 211 The Amazing Effects of Nine-Colored Lotus 2
  Fang Yun went into the study again, took out the "Illustrated Book of All Things", and found the detailed information of Nine-Colored Lotus.

  Nine-color Lotus, a mutated relic of the ancient Green Lotus, blooms and bears fruit in ten years.

  Eating the nine-color lotus raw can revive human flesh and bones, rejuvenate the human body, and allow monks to advance smoothly.

  It is also a medicinal introduction for refining high-level beauty pills, life-extending pills, healing pills, detoxifying pills, and various advanced elixirs.

  After reading this introduction, Fang Yun's eyes lit up.

  The nine-color lotus is indeed the most precious treasure in the world!
  She dug out the "Alchemy Book" again, and sure enough she found the alchemy information of Nine Color Lotus in it.

  With the Nine Color Lotus, she can refine the longevity pill.

  With the Life Extension Pill, she can let her parents, the old man and the old lady live to be over 150 years old. It's really great!

  For her at this stage, there is no treasure that can compare to this nine-color lotus!

  She used to worry that monks like herself and Song Yuanchen could live a long, long time, but their family members might not live that long.

  Now with Jiucailian, they can live for more than a hundred years. For her, there will be no regrets about the early death of relatives.

  This nine-color lotus was transplanted by her again. In the future, she can harvest more nine-color lotus, refine more life-extending pills, beauty-preserving pills, healing pills, etc., and also help more relatives and friends.

  Fang Yun has already refined some elementary elixirs such as Spirit Gathering Pill, Yuan Peiyuan Pill, Qi Refining Pill, etc., and is now very proficient in them.

  After entering the Foundation Establishment Realm, Fang Yun has already started refining the second-level elixir, and is now very proficient in it.

  She also tried the third-level elixir, but the success rate was only 80%.

  Fang Yun didn't know that with her alchemy talent, she was already a genius-level alchemist even in the world of immortality.

  But she felt that she was not talented enough.

  Pei Yuan Dan is used by disciples who have just started to practice. It can strengthen the body and strengthen the body, dredge the muscles and veins, remove impurities from the body, and make their practice smoother.

  If ordinary people eat it, they can also strengthen their health, strengthen their foundation, and make them less likely to get sick.

  The medicinal materials of Peiyuan Dan are also relatively common in the space medicine garden, such as ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum, Shouwu, Angelica sinensis, bezoar, immortal grass, etc...

  Fang Yun refined a bunch of Peiyuan Dan and put them away. In addition to the normal distribution to In addition to their benefits, they can also be used to reward those disciples who perform outstandingly.

  Seeing that Song Yuanchen was still practicing, she continued to refine the Spirit Gathering Pill and the Healing Pill.

  The dosage of these two elixirs is also very large. Fang Yun feels that it is always right to prepare more.