61-75

Chapter 61 Feast 22021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 61 Feast 2
  Zhao Shini looked at Qi Dongcheng's decisive back and stamped her feet bitterly, but she was helpless against him.

  When Qi Dongcheng arrived at the banquet hall on the second floor, the banquet was about to start.

  When the staff waiting at the door to welcome guests saw Qi Dongcheng coming, they immediately sent him to Qi's father and Qi's mother with a smile.

  Qi Dongcheng greeted the people he knew around him and sat down next to Qi's father.

  Qi Yuanyuan watched him sit down and immediately lowered his voice and asked him, "What does the Zhao family's adopted daughter want from you? Her recent reputation is not very good. You should avoid interacting with her."

  Qi Dongcheng glanced at Qi's father and replied calmly. Said: "Dad, do you think I have ever suffered a loss? She came to me just to use me to deal with Song Yuanchen and the others."

  When Qi Yuanyuan heard this, his brows furrowed deeper, "This Zhao family's adopted daughter is out of her mind. "She still wants to use you to deal with Song Yuanchen? Isn't she afraid that you and Song Yuanchen will deal with her?"

  Qi Dongcheng smiled softly, "Dad, everything has pros and cons, and this matter is related to Song Yuanchen's huge interests. , I will tell you in detail when I get back, maybe you will also be interested."

  When Qi Yuanyuan heard that there was something fishy, ​​he immediately understood, "Okay, you can talk to me about this when you get back. , Song Yuanchen has been doing a lot of tricks recently, son, you have to work hard."

  Qi Dongcheng snorted coldly, "When have I ever been afraid of him?"

  While the father and son were chatting, the male host of the banquet had already come on stage. , smiled and said to everyone: "Dear guests and friends, today's banquet is about to begin. Now we invite the host of the banquet, Mr. Song Yuanchen, and Mr. Song's partner, Miss Fang Yun, to come to the stage. Please invite Mr. Song and Miss Fang!" "

  As soon as the male host finished speaking, he saw the noble and handsome Song Yuanchen, holding a stunning beauty on his arm, slowly walked out from the backstage and walked to the middle of the stage to stand.

  Everyone has known Song Yuanchen for a long time, and there is nothing special about him.

  But as Song Yuanchen's partner and female companion, Fang Yun attracted attention.

  When everyone saw clearly Fang Yun's figure and appearance, as well as her compelling aura and otherworldly temperament, everyone instantly understood why she had caught Song Yuanchen's eyes.

  Any young talent would also want to have a charming female companion with such beauty and temperament.

  When Qi Dongcheng saw Fang Yun, he felt that his heartbeat stopped for a moment.

  She is so beautiful!

  Like starlight, falling into his dark world and illuminating his soul.

  He was also jealous of Song Yuanchen's luck.

  How could Song Yuanchen have such a beautiful female companion?
  Such a beautiful woman should belong to him, Qidong City.

  Countless young talents present had the same idea as Qi Dongcheng.

  But few people dared to think of Qi Dongcheng and wanted to snatch Fang Yun over and take possession of her.