261-280

Chapter 261 The delicacies of Xianjia Farm conquered the interstellar people2021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 261 The delicacies of the Xianjia Farm conquered the interstellar people.
  Wei Xi's eyes lit up instantly, and he looked at her with burning eyes and asked: "Am I really cute? Sister Jingyan, then...can you love me?"

  Look . When Song Jingyan's face suddenly darkened, Wei Xi quickly said with an apologetic smile: "Sister Jingyan, I'm sorry! I was joking, don't be angry."

  Song Jingyan stared at him and said angrily: "Wei Brother Xi, I'm still underage. Do you think it's appropriate for you to make such a joke with me?"

  Wei Xi bowed to her again and apologized, "I'm sorry! Sister Jingyan, it's my fault! I won't make such a joke with you again! It's a joke, I'm sorry, just forgive me this time!"

  Song Jingyan snorted when she saw his pitiful appearance, "Forget it this time, I will break up with you next time!"

  Wei Xi ! He quickly said: "I promise, there won't be another time, I swear!"

  Wei Xi felt a little regretful.

  He just wanted to test Song Jingyan's feelings for him, but he didn't expect that Song Jingyan would be so resistant to being with him.

  The first time he saw Song Jingyan, he fell in love with her delicate and beautiful appearance.

  As the contact between the two deepened, he liked her even more. Of course, he also liked the value attached to her.

  The interstellar world originally had more men than women, and only 30% of men could find human women as wives.

  There are also countless men who have become singles and can only buy robot companions to accompany them throughout their lives.

  Whenever an unmarried woman appears, everyone will compete for her.

  Some baby girls are even booked to have baby kisses as soon as they are born.

  And a pure-blood girl like Song Jingyan, who is exquisite and beautiful, will definitely become the target of competition among nobles once she appears in the interstellar world.

  Based on the above reasons, Wei Xi naturally wanted to strike first.

  While she had just arrived in the interstellar world and had not attracted the attention of those noble families, he wanted to decide on Sister Jingyan first.

  If it is not settled, the opponents he will face in the future will be the best men from all over the galaxy.

  With so many competitors, it's hard to say whether he can still win the Beauty Return.

  In order to get a wife, he worked hard, even giving up his handsome face.

  It's a pity that Song Jingyan doesn't like their interstellar men's tricks.

  She is still so young and hasn't had enough fun yet, so how could she tie herself up with the shackles of an engagement.

  Besides, if she dares to make an engagement on her own initiative, her parents will definitely deal with her when she goes back, and she doesn't want to seek abuse.

  When both of them fell into silence, the voice of the robot delivering food sounded, "Dear guest, your food is ready. Can you come in and deliver it?"

  Wei Xi immediately responded, "Yes!"

  The door of the private room opened, A man-shaped robot walked in pushing a food cart.