106-120

Chapter 106 Conflict 22021-02-08 Author: Long September  Chapter 106 Conflict 2
  Song Yuanchen had already practiced, and his skills were very good. Later, he met Fang Yun, ate spiritual food for a long time, and after practicing, he became even more powerful.

  When he saw that the two men still refused to give up, he immediately became angry and wanted to teach them a lesson.

  This time, he struck harder than before.

  Song Yuanchen's hands were as fast as lightning, and he clasped the arms of the two men with his five fingers like iron locks, and threw them both out of the Royal Court Club.

  He pointed at Tokugawa Feng again, "You, get out of here too! We don't welcome guests like you in our Imperial Court Club!"

  Tokugawa Feng looked at Song Yuanchen coldly, their eyes fighting in the air.

  In the end, Tokugawa Yutaka was defeated under the mental pressure deliberately exerted by Song Yuanchen.

  He smiled at Song Yuanchen and said to him, "Well done to you! Mr. Song, we will meet again!"

  After saying that, Tokugawa Yutaka turned around and walked out the door resolutely.

  When he came out and saw the bodyguards assigned to him by the two families, Tokugawa Yutaka cursed angrily, "Trash!"

  After scolding them, Tokugawa Yutaka turned to look back at the Imperial Court Club.

  He stared coldly at Song Yuanchen's back as he turned away, as if he wanted to burn a hole in Song Yuanchen's back with his eyes.

  Unexpectedly, the security personnel of the Royal Court Club did not need to take action, and Mr. Song directly dealt with these people.

  They also gained a new understanding of President Song's skills.

  They were also full of admiration for Song Yuanchen. He was a business wizard and had such high martial arts value that they, mere mortals, were so impressed that they fell to the ground and surrendered.

  Song Yuanchen has been practicing hard during this period, and with the spiritual stones provided by Fang Yun, his cultivation has advanced to the second level of Qi Refining Realm.

  Fang Yun told him that after he advanced to the third level of Qi Refining Realm, he could learn Taoist spells.

  For this goal, Song Yuanchen was full of energy and wanted to rush to the third level of Qi Refining Realm as soon as possible.

  And this time he faced Tokugawa Yutaka, which made Song Yuanchen have a stronger pursuit of powerful power.

  His and Fang Yun's premonitions were correct.

  The good things in Fang Yun's hands finally attracted these wolves that eat people but don't spit out bones!
  Tokugawa Yutaka is just one of them!

  Song Yuanchen felt that opponents like Tokugawa Yutaka who faced him directly were not scary.

  The most terrifying thing is those people who are hiding in the dark and waiting for the opportunity to take action.

  And it was this kind of people that he and Yunyun were mainly on guard against.

  Song Yuanchen returned to his room in the club, took out his cell phone and ordered his men to keep an eye on the foreigners who ordered the Xianjia Farm series of delicacies in the Huangting Club and Huangting Hotel.

  Of course, there are abnormal natives who cannot be ignored.

  Sometimes, ignoring a detail may cause serious harm to them.