1-15

MY FAIRY FARM CONQUERS THE WORLD

Author:

Category:

739,800 words | Full text

Update: 2021-02-03

Chapter 1 Abuse 12021-02-08 Author: Long September

  Chapter 1 Abuse 1
  May 18, 2018, 8 o'clock in the morning.

  Beijing, Xiangyang apartment building.

  Fang Yun finished her breakfast, changed into the white shirt and black A-line skirt she wore to work, and simply tied a ponytail. Before going out, she took another look at herself in the full-length mirror to confirm that her appearance was neat and clean, and she was still so bright and attractive. Then he picked up his handbag and walked out the door.

  As soon as she reached the door downstairs, Fang Yun was stopped by a middle-aged lady with heavy makeup on her face, a Xiang family brand dress, and a thick jade necklace hanging around her neck.

  She looked at Fang Yun with eyes filled with disgust, and her tone of voice was also very rude, "Fang Yun, stop, I have something to talk to you about."

  Fang Yun looked at her in surprise and asked with confusion. : "It turns out to be Mrs. Zheng. I wonder what Mrs. Zheng wants to see me for?"

  Logically speaking, she works in the Zheng family's company, so she should be more respectful to this Mrs. Zheng.

  But Fang Yun really couldn't respect Mrs. Zheng, who looked like a nouveau riche and liked to insult the company's female employees at every turn.

  Moreover, judging from her fierce and menacing appearance, I am afraid that she is coming from a bad place.

  Fang Yun has always respected others a foot high and I respect others a foot high.

  Since Mrs. Zheng came here with bad intentions, Fang Yun would not treat her respectfully.

  Even though Fang Yun works in the Zheng family's company, she is also a top student with a PhD from a key university in Beijing. There is no need to sacrifice her dignity and pride for this job.

  The following facts proved that Fang Yun was indeed right.

  Mrs. Zheng took out a check from her bag with a proud look on her face, handed it to Fang Yun, and said to her in a contemptuous and vicious tone: "Fang Yun, take this check and get out! Never do it again Stay close to my son!"

  Fang Yun glanced at the check stretched out in front of her, the amount on it was five hundred thousand.

  She sneered lightly, looked at Mrs. Zheng who was standing in front of her with disdain, and said mockingly: "Aunt, you only have such a small amount of money, and you have the nerve to part with it. You should keep this money to buy medicine for yourself." , cure your paranoia! To be honest, I really don't like your scumbag son!"

  This self-righteous Mrs. Zheng has a precious son named Zheng Weihao who is her lifeblood. The notoriously scumbag vice president in Yun Company.

  As far as Fang Yun knew, three female employees of their company had been destroyed at the hands of Zheng Weihao.

  After experiencing his generous gifts and sweet words, these three women believed very blindly and confidently that they had the ability to make this rich and prodigal son turn around for them, and then, in one fell swoop, they could Marry into a wealthy family.