“...and what? Trust me, you look great with the black hair but I just prefer your natural colour. Your dress is nice too.” He admitted, blushing lightly when I focused solely on his face.

“What’s with the compliments? Think it’s gonna help you score some?” I teased, trailing my finger down his chest towards the top of his black pants, leaving my finger there, feeling his breathing quicken.

“Well if that’s all it takes.” He smirked, grabbing my hips tightly in his hands and pushing me against him roughly. I moaned when he hit my sensitive core, not even considering that we were outside in public. It just felt good. “Come with me.” He whispered, holding me against him as he took me to a gazebo in the middle of nowhere. Thank God for that!

“Matt.” I whispered, holding his gaze when he looked at me expectantly. Before he knew what was happening, I reached my arm around his neck, pulling him lower until his lips touched mine.

Immediately, he groaned into the kiss, taking complete dominance as he trailed his tongue against my lower lip. I granted him entrance straight away, not even bothering with playing any games.

Feeling his fingers roam my back, I melted to his touch, stepping even closer into his embrace, not removing my lips from his once. I felt his lips curve upwards when he felt my whole front press against his; my heart thumping in my chest when one of his hands landed on my upper bare thigh.

“God Ray, I miss doing this...” Matt whispered when we broke apart, only to attach his lips on my neck and collarbone. I arched my back and neck, providing him with easier access as he worked his tongue in rough circles around my neck area.

“No Matt. Don’t leave a...oh!” I succumbed to the traitorous feelings enveloping my whole body. His touch was maddening; his swirling tongue was driving me insane. Slowly, the two combined began to make me feel hot, alive, oh I don’t know, it was burning my whole body. I didn’t even care that there was a high possibility of getting caught. I was literally throwing caution to the wind.

 Grinding my hips against his, I wasn’t surprised when he groaned aloud, turning me on even more so. “We c-can’t do this now.” He whispered, though his actions contradicted his words. Instead of moving away from me, he pulled me against him, continuing to kiss my neck and collarbone, wrapping one of my legs around his waist.

“I know!” I moaned when he hit my core again, successfully shutting me up. He was making me feel things that I haven’t felt in such a long time. He was making me want more.

“Sh*t!” He groaned loudly, moving away from me, trying to steady his breathing. Looking around the gazebo, I didn’t find anything that looked out of the ordinary.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, turning around to look behind me. Once again, there was nothing or no one in the way of the floral covered gazebo.

“Uh, you reckon I can meet you inside. The guys are probably wondering where we are anyway.” He looked down at the big bulge in his pants and I couldn’t help but let out a giggle.

“Oh my...sh*t Matt, you scared me for a second...” I let out a long sigh, one which showed how relieved I felt for not being caught in the middle of a full on make out session “...I’ll just wait with you until you become normal again.”

I didn’t know if I heard a groan emitting from his mouth but the darkness in his eyes told me he was nowhere near ‘calming’ down any time soon.

“Uh, on second thought, I’ll just go back.” I realised my mistake here. By staying with Matt, I was delaying the process of him calming down and returning back to normal. There was no way Joe was going to let this go without any words of animosity, maybe even a punch or two in between.