50's AU

Universe 0068

This is a universe where the world stayed in a culture period exactly like the 50's you see in Grease and Happy Days. (Also similar to Fallout, but without the nuclear war)

Men and women wore things that were fashionable at the time, though weren't risqué or suggestive like modern fashion.

Our main setting is in a 50's style town called Green Hill where each of the main crew are. (Not to be mistaken for Green Hill in the Movie AU)

Sonic is the cool jock in high school that all students admire for how awesome he was not only at sports, but how he stands up for other people.

Miles "Tails" Prower is a kid that hangs around Sonic and helps fix things, apparently having learned his skills from one of the orphanage staff that adopted him.

Amy is the talented high school girl who secretly crushes on Sonic, dreaming of one day starting either a bakery or a restaurant.

Knuckles is the muscle of Sonic's group, having done football, boxing and weightlifting in his spare time and often is eager to join a fight.

Shadow is a biker that mostly lives here, but is often on the county roads for his own reasons, though what draws him back is his rivalry with Sonic.

Rouge is the popular girl in high school that also co-owns a fashion boutique with Honey, often liking still to tease Knuckles. (Though you immediately earn this Rouge's heart if you buy her jewelry like diamonds)

Silver is the nervous wallflower that is clumsy but still a kind person who the group still brings in.

Vector is one of deputies to the town sheriff, providing home for Charmy to live in as well as allowing Espio to hang out with them.

Blaze is a former Indian princess that had to flee her home region there due to people rising up to be free from both British rule and the principality. (Though none of the Sonic gang are humans in this world despite real countries existing)

And Eggman, still known as Dr Ivo Robotnik in this universe, is a scientist that runs Green Hill's equivalent to Area 51, often being foiled in his attempts to stop Sonic from helping any captured people or aliens escape the labs there.

The usual hangout spot is Uncle Chuck's diner where he usually serves Sonic is his favorite chili dogs.

This place seems like one of the most peaceful universes you'll encounter if you ignore Robotnik, so maybe you should chill out or dance to some tunes here.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

When you arrive here via portal, you can't help but wonder if you accidentally traveled through time like in "Back to the Future" instead of through the multiverse since everything is 50's style like in the first movie.

The cars, buildings, lights and even clothes match a long gone atomic era as some of the population begin staring at you and finding you an odd one out.

You ask an ice cream man near you what year it is and he tells you a date that isn't the 50's.....meaning this universe has been traditionally like this for decades longer than normal.

The town you're in is Green Hill, which matches your memories as you see familiar hills outside the town.

What do you do now?

—————————————————————

Home Scenario

You decide what your character is like in this universe and make up how your scenario starts.

In short........"Make your own scenario" if you choose this!

———————————————————

And now to leave some music to set the mood.

Enjoy!