Cartoon AU

Universe 0028

In this world, Sonic and friends are basically one of two type of classic cartoons

A- Old rubber hose era cartoons like Betty Boop and Popeye

These being in black and white.

B- Tex Avery comedic cartoons like Looney Tunes. Droopy and Screwy Squirrel

These being in technicolor

(Choose whichever you prefer this roleplay to be.)

Sonic is of course the Bugs Bunny or Road Runner of this universe, usually always winning at the end and driving his enemy mad.

Eggman is a steampunk scientist that usually tries to ruin whatever fun Sonic and friends are having, only to get his butt handed to him in every scenario hilariously.

Tails is a cute little friend of Sonic's, mostly getting in adventures with him, only making things more hilarious against Eggman.

Knuckles being the hothead of the cartoon characters usually shows, especially whenever Eggman frames Sonic for something and Knuckles gets into a cartoon fight and shenanigans with Sonic, though he usually either gets beaten by Sonic or teams up with him near the end to beat Eggman.

Amy is naturally the equivalent of Minnie Mouse in this universe, this being one of the only versions of Amy besides her Boom counterpart that Sonic actually has a healthy crush on her in return. She usually winds up needing saving by Sonic, except for the rare times she remembers her hammer and uses it on Eggman.

Amy in this world also has a cute singing voice that sounds like Betty Boop.

Rouge is on the other end of female cartoons, being like Jessica Rabbit or Red Hot Riding Hood, though often trying to get jewels whenever the opportunity arises.

Shadow doesn't really exist in this world, though that's likely because the big wigs at the studio thought he was too serious of a character to put in.

Other characters like the Chaotix, Mighty, Ray, Metal Sonic, Fang, Bean, Bark and even Honey make occasional appearances in different episodes as well

Be sure to remember cartoon physics and check if you're able to break the fourth wall, because you'll need that here.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive in a world that looks different.

Everything is (black and white/really colorful) and some things even have faces on them

It's then when you see a steampunk Eggman that you realize you're not on Mobius anymore.

What happens next?

————————————————————

Home Scenario

Make up something you, Sonic and Tails would be doing, only for Eggman or Knuckles to mess it up.

—————————————————————

T-T-T-T-That's all folks!

Have fun!