Classic Dimension

Universe 0002

Basically the small cute and funny versions of the characters exist here.

Robotnik is basically a goofball that always gets foiled by Sonic.

Amy still loves Sonic, though she might wanna let up on the suffocating hugs.

Knuckles is protective as ever of the Master Emerald, though we don't know if there will ever be a Classic Rouge yet.

And Tails is a genius and pilot one moment...

...while other moments he's doing adorable stuff like this.

Either way, this universe isn't too far off from the Prime universe.

—————————————————————————

Traveler Scenario 1) You found a Warp Ring and decided to investigate it. Your character winds up here and sees Sonic and Robotnik in their rivalry once again. What will you do?

Traveler Scenario 2) Borrow one of the scenarios from Prime universe

Traveler Scenario 3) Make it up!

—————————————————————————

Home Scenarios

Home 1) You're enjoying your day, until Robotnik strikes again and captures you or Amy. Sonic shows up to save the day. Your reaction?

Home 2) Metal Sonic just popped out of nowhere and tries to attack you. What will you do?

Home 3) Just have fun hanging out with one of the characters.

Make it up if none of these satisfy you.