TF2 AU

Universe 0061

Not too different from most Sonic universes, just having the mercenaries and other characters in it.

Gray Mann, the main antagonist of TF2, has allied himself with Eggman's faction in this universe, trying to subtly manipulate his forces to take over so he can take Mann Co and maybe rule the world on the side.

In response, Saxton Hale decided to move the mercenaries from fighting for the other two brothers and instead be mercenaries fighting on the Resistance's side.

Now the likes of Heavy, Soldier, Scout and the rest of them are pretty much gunning down Eggman's robots.

(Meanwhile Miss Pauling is the new Administrator for the mercenaries since the original one would've been clashing with Knuckles for giving the mercs their orders)

Medic has mostly been questionable on how he does his work, though they keep him around since it's hard to get enough help in the infirmary.

Scout obviously has issues with Sonic running faster than he does and tries to race him. (Likely he's now having an existential crisis at the moment)

Omega is having the time of his life being "destruction buddies" with Heavy, Demoman, Soldier and Pyro.

Spy is ever the same as always, though it seems Rouge may be one of the first to give him a challenge on who does espionage better.

Engineer seems to enjoy working with Tails on building weapons and gadgets.

And Sniper is......well....Sniper.

Anyways....have fun! Cue the theme song!

———————————————————

Traveler Scenario

In a nutshell, you basically got sent to this universe on accident when Soldier was messing around with Merasmus

After a hilarious crash you had, you see a battle similar to what happened in Forces in your universe happening nearby.

Care to join in?

———————————————————

Home Scenarios

Mission Scenario) Choose one of the following goals to base your fight scenario around

-capture control points

- capture enemy intelligence

-stop a payload or get a payload to it's destination

-destroy all robots (other than Omega)

Meet the Team) We do one of the TF2 trailers, but add Sonic characters as part of it

Meet the Resistance) Create shorts based on the trailers similar to TF2 for Sonic characters

Meet your OC) You get a TF styled trailer

————————————————————

For your enjoyment.....here's also some quotes you can apply to the mercenaries beating Eggman's forces

Engineer: I will send every single d*** one of you back to robot hell!

Demoman: Oh they're going to have to glue you back together...in hell!

Heavy: Hmmm...tiny robots are in big trouble now

Soldier: I am not trapped in a facility full of robots! You are all trapped in here with me!

Have fun!