World War Mobius AU

Universe 0036

This is a universe where three worldwide wars happened across Mobius, rocking the planet with conflict

Mobius War I

[AKA The Great War]

Humans and Mobians go to war with each other after years of tension.

You can either side with King Maximilian and the Kingdom of Acorn to defend Mobotropolis and force the Humans into a peace treaty.

Or side with the human nations to force the Mobians to surrender.

Mobius War II

After 20 Years since the First War and 5 years since the Freedom Fighters liberated the kingdom from Robotnik's tyranny, both sides find each other at war again.

Several factions fight to see who gains the upper hand and establish themselves as the world's powerhouse.

-Kingdom of Acorn: A United monarchy still ruled by one family

-United Federation: the main front runner for the human factions

-Eggman Empire: a robotic army commanded by the evil doctor himself

-Dark Legion: A faction of echidnas that believe in a technocrat world and their species ruling it

-P.U.M.A: an anti-human faction that wants to wipe humans out and establish Mobians as the dominant race

Only one side can be allowed to stand, whether or not the other side has to submit to them or be annihilated.

Mobius War III

After Sonic gets defeated by Infinite and disappears, the world descends into another major war with two main factions: The Resistance and the Eggman Empire

P.U.M.A and the Dark Legion joined as a third faction trying to take over to wipe out humans and have Mobians dominate over a technology controlled future, even if that means echidnas have to be the superior part of the Mobian race.

G.U.N also fights a defensive front to repel the Mobian Supremacy and Eggman Empire, though they barely hold the countries under their jurisdiction as the enemy overwhelms the borders.

Rookies like Gadget and (your OC) are what will make the difference on whether the world is free or controlled by robots or Mobians.

War Heroes

Orion (Aura's father)

Factions: Independent (MW1), Kingdom of Acorn (MW2) and Resistance (MW3)

Soar Featherstorm (Hip's father)

Factions: United Federation (MW1 and MW2) and Resistance (MW3)

George Gruff (Bopper's father)

Factions: Human militia (MW1)

Ross Howler (Fury's grandfather)

Factions: Human militia and United Federation (MW1)

Sir James Woofwell (Class' grandfather)

Factions: Kingdom of Acorn (MW1)

Aura, Fury, Bopper, Hip and Class (OCs)

Factions: Resistance (MW3)

Hip doesn't have his phoenix powers in this universe

And Fury is a super soldier like Captain America after some experiments were done to handle a condition he had.

Of course you realize.....this means war!

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Pick one of the wars and your OC shows up in the middle of a battle there.

Also pick a war hero to encounter them so you aren't running around wildly like a chicken without the head.

————————————————————

MW1 Home Scenarios

1) You're a Mobian serving the Kingdom of Acorn under the leadership of Sir Woofwell. He's leading you and a crowd of Mobians to repel some human squads trying to sneak by a lake to provide an additional flank on Mobotropolis. Are you ready?

2) You're a Mobian that defected to the human side after seeing how hatful and racist your fellow Mobians have become towards humans. You're currently in a military base being held there to await tests to see if you can be trusted to live among them. Can you handle this new life now?

3) You live in a small village near the border between the Kingdom of Acorn and human territories, living with both species in peace. The war breaks out and the kingdom is trying to occupy the village so they can get more food, recruits and establish ground against the humans. You and your people won't stand for this and their mistreatment of the humans that live with them. Orion is your new chief after the previous one was killed. Will you follow him in rebellion against this?

————————————————————

MW2 Home Scenarios

1) You're part of a branch group that spawned from the Freedom Fighters and you've been assigned to intercept invasion forces at the border. Are you ready?

2) You volunteered for United Federation forces ever since P.U.M.A launched an attack on Megatropolis. Your forces are fighting their battalions on the northern border to repel them away from heavy populations. Can you handle this?

3) You've defected from either the Eggman Empire, Dark Legion or P.U.M.A after seeing what your previous faction has done, either you yourself have fled to the Kingdom of Acorn or the United Federation. Are you willing to turn on your former faction to stand for what you believe is right?

4) The United Federation's secret science project picked you to be the test subject of a super soldier formula. Upon being tested on, you gain a super fit body and can run and lift more than the average Mobian. You're now Captain (OC's last name).....and you're going to take the fight to the Eggman Empire and P.U.M.A. Are you ready?

————————————————————

MW3 Home Scenarios

1) You're new to the Resistance in the fight against Eggman. You have a new assignment to begin with: help rescue Sonic where he's being held captive. Are you able and ready?

2) You defected from Eggman Empire or the Mobian Supremacy and joined the Resistance or United Federation against the enemy factions. Can you stand in victory and righteousness?

———————————————————

War.....war never changes

Enjoy yourself!