Evil OC AU 2

Universe 0040

Here's something you probably didn't see coming......a universe where Aura became the villain that took over.

(This is something me and BehindToo did, teaming up to give my OCs an alternate universe each where they fell and willingly became the most evil being in their universe. There will be more coming.)

In this universe, Aura has his horrible childhood as always, except this time he has an imaginary friend with a secret identity: Mephiles!

Apparently Mephiles survived Solaris and Iblis being wiped from existence, his black goo form sealed inside a tomb to never be freed.

Mephiles reached out into Aura's mind and stayed with him as his imaginary friend, encouraging him to fight back against his bullies.

Aura eventually left his home to team up with the Resistance and fight Eggman, eventually being part of the team.

Eventually Mephiles reveals the truth to Aura of who he really is, though Aura accepts him anyways, thinking maybe he could at least give the dark being a friend in himself.

After Forces was over, Aura gets an increasingly strained relationship with all of the heroes due to how they treat him or just ignore him completely.

What broke Aura was when he went to go ask Blaze out.....only to stumble upon her and Sonic kissing, becoming heartbroken at this.

Mephiles came in to fill the void and be Aura's mate, sharing intimate moments together in the dreamworld as Mephiles slipped dark powers into Aura for the wolf to use as well as Mephiles further corrupting him and getting him into the dark side.

Aura became more of an antihero each day that even Shadow would be thinking of giving the wolf an intervention to make him seek help.

The wolf ninja officially broke his alliance with Sonic and friends when they stopped him from murdering Eggman, Aura disappearing to not be seen again.

After more days of hiding and Mephiles being there for him, Aura slips all the way into the dark side, even creating a temporary alter ego in the form of Dark Aura so he can try some nights at being a villain.

Eventually he goes to find Mephiles and free him, the two combining together into a new being of pure evil.

They became Azrael, god of darkness and former ruler of the world during the Age of Darkness.

Azrael kidnapped Blaze and had her merge with Dark Gaia so the god of the night can team up with them, though Blaze eventually realizes she actually loved Aura all this time and willingly merges with Dark Gaia so she can be with Aura as a villain.

Blaze and Dark Gaia were reborn as Ignia, goddess of night and flames, as well as Azrael's lover.

Azrael and Ignia then became Cream's imaginary friends, protecting her from bullies, giving her dark powers and essentially being Cream's parents in a way.

When Vanilla mysteriously dies, the two adopted Cream as their daughter and eventually reveal their secret to her, convincing her and Cheese to willingly be corrupted.

Cream then went out once she was 18 to start a cult for her parents, soon gaining a massive following of people worshiping Azrael and Ignia.

They went on to get the emeralds and gain tons of power in preparation for a fight.

Sonic and Shadow came to take down the cult and stop their leaders......but both of them were no match for Azrael and Ignia, both hedgehogs dying to them.

After absorbing the power of the Master Emerald to complete it, Azrael and Ignia plunged Mobius into an eternal Age of Darkness that will never go away.

Cream soon got reborn into Azrael and Ignia's child in the form of two kids: Umbra and Erebus

The only opposition left in this hopeless situation are the following.

-Amy Rose

-Tails

-Rouge

-Vector

-Espio

-Charmy

-Eggman

-Gadget

Azrael and Ignia rule this reality with a dark and cruel iron fist, making anyone that stands up to them suffer.

It won't be long until Azrael goes to another Mobius and plunges it into darkness too while also getting satisfaction in ending another Sonic and friends.

Can you somehow be a spark in the middle of a pitch dark void?

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive to find yourself in a world completely dark as night time seems to go on forever.

It wasn't like Twilight Mobius where the skies were covered in dark clouds, but literal darkness covers the sky.

You hear someone running away and then go after them.

—————————————————————

Home Scenario

You're going about your day when the sky suddenly darkens, confusing you since you knew it's the summer and that night wasn't supposed to come until hours later.

The city nearby descends into chaos as you see dark looking Mobians in robes attacking people like the rich, the influencers and the leaders.

Some people run by you in panic as buildings start collapsing and planes start falling out of the sky.

What are you going to do?

———————————————————

Godspeed you magnificent son of a Badnik