Sonic OVA

Universe 0038

I kind of forgot about this universe, though then again I don't think Sega or Sonic Team even acknowledge it's existence as part of Sonic's franchise.

(Thanks to Tangerbree-sunrise for bringing this up to me)

Sonic OVA universe (like the movie) is an interpretation of the Classic Sonic, as well as Tails and Robotnik, all able to talk now.

The main story in this universe also introduced Metal Sonic, though he eventually met his end.

South Island is governed by the President, thankfully having Sonic there to stop Robotnik from taking over and nervous about the safety of his daughter.

Sara is the daughter of the President and is some kind of human/cat hybrid, having a crush on Sonic and.........let's just say she's your typical anime tomboy and leave it at that.

There's also an old man owl in this universe that's so blind and weird that Metal, for some reason and some way, put the guy in 90's kid clothes offscreen later in the movie.

Yeah you know those old anime from the 80's and 90's like Kid Goku's adventures in Dragon Ball or the first season of Pokémon? That's basically the kind of crazy anime you're getting into.

Maybe this won't be so bad a place to live....right?

——————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive on South Island and see Sonic relaxing on a chair at a beach while Tails is having fun surfing.

This all mainly feels nice.....until you see an out of control vehicle running straight towards the beach.

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're relaxing at the beach with Sonic or surfing with Tails prior to the old man showing up to give the message

2) You're the adopted/step child of the President and a sibling to Sara. Robotnik shows up and holds all of you hostage so Sonic can come.

3) Make it up! I honestly have no freaking idea what your OC would be doing in this world

—————————————————————

Have fun!