Fallout AU

Universe 0011

In this universe, the world's worst fears of destruction were realized.

When Robotnik (not Eggman) attempted to start his takeover of the world on South Island, the United Federation launched a liberation campaign to wipe out his robot army.

The battle was too close to call and the UF soldiers withdrew from the place after losing a lot of ground.

The only action they could take was nuking South Island in order to destroy most of Robotnik's army and reduce the doctor's chances of taking over the world.

In response to this, Robotnik hacked the world's nuclear arsenal and had all countries launch them at each other.

Mobius is now nothing but a nuclear wasteland, with only oceans being able to avoid being wiped out.

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Rouge, Cream, Vanilla and a few Chao are examples of survivors of the explosive fallout.

Silver and Blaze are part of the present time here instead of being from the future and alternate dimensions.

Shadow has remained locked away in stasis thanks to Robotnik's quick victory, Gerald's revenge plot never seeing the light of day.

People try to get by and survive the lack of food, with Sonic protecting villages from Robotnik's troops.

There supposedly 3 paradises left in this world.

1) Angel Island: Knuckles remained unaffected and has a population of echidnas in a city called Albion.

2) The Lost Chao Garden: a Chao garden that was sealed by debris during the fallout.

3) The Forbidden Valley: a hidden area near the Dragon Kingdom that's protected by the Fuji Clan. They isolate themselves from the outside world to avoid conflict and destruction reaching them there.

Sonic and friends try to find at least one of these paradises so they can either live there themselves, protect those places or get them to share resources with those in the wastelands.

What are you doing when the world is ruined?

———————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

Make it up!

(I'm feeling lazy on these, so you guys come up with it.)

——————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're part of Sonic's team on a mission to find one of the paradises. Can you get there before Robotnik takes over them?

2) You stumble upon Shadow's stasis pod years after the government left it behind. What will you do once Shadow is freed?

3) You work with Robotnik's forces to take over most of the world. Will you break free from his control?

4) You live with Knuckles and his people on Angel Island, the ultimate paradise in the sky. One day, you spot something bigger than a bird flying around. Will you report this to Knuckles or face it yourself?

5) You were trapped in the Chao Garden ever since the fallout happened. Thankfully, you had the Chao to keep you company and plenty of food and water. What will you do once someone finds your paradise?

6) You live with Aura, his family and Sensei Ki in the Forbidden Valley, not really affected by the fallout from the outside. What happens when you and Aura encounter someone trying to find the Forbidden Valley?

7) You're just a lone wanderer traveling the wastelands, exploring different places including the bunkers that the government protected people inside. You decide your adventure here.

8) Make up scenario!

———————————————————————

War......war never changes

But can we?