Swap AU

Universe 0010

This universe is where everyone switches places with another character in occupation and personality.

————————————————————————

Swap 1: Sonic and Amy

Amy) She's the hero of this world and enemy to the main villain. Amy is an all around hero on stats of strength, speed and agility. Her hammer is powerful and is later modified by Tails to handle a variety of things like grappling, durability and even able to take down ships or moons at it's highest setting.

Her best friend and adopted sister is Cream, which the two go on adventures together with Cheese at Cream's side.

Amy's first rival and another best friend is Rouge, though the two got along quicker than they fought.

She also has a fanboy and self proclaimed boyfriend named Sonic, though she usually rejects his advances.

Sonic) Sonic is a secret fanboy who has a huge crush on Amy. He's gifted at super speed and invented the Spin Dash and Homing Attack with Tails' help. Sonic does try to ask Amy out on several occasions, but the pink hedgehog has yet to accept her, and even runs away in fear of the male.

He's close friends with Miles "Tails" Prowler, who's a genius and pilots a plane Sonic found.

Sonic is also friends with Knuckles, Shadow and Blaze in this.

———————————————————————

Swap 2: Tails and Cream

Cream) She's the best friend and sidekick of Amy, always going with her on adventures to save the day. She's able to fly with her ears and has a Chao friend named Cheese. Cream looks up to Amy as a role model and a sister.

Tails) He's best friends with Sonic and often goes with him. Tails can fly with his twin tails, can pilot a plane and a is a genius inventor.

While Tails isn't too far from his real counterpart, he isn't really the sidekick or secondary hero in this world, so he's really just there on occasion to help.

Tails has a crush on Cosmo, despite her being evil in this world.

His mother is also alive in this world.

———————————————————————

Swap 3: Knuckles and Rouge

Rouge) In this universe, Rouge is the guardian of the Master Emerald and a floating island called Glimmer Island.

She's the daughter of the Bride of Rich Nights who leads the Yagyu Clan, which protected the ME since the fall of the Hedgehog Empire.

Rouge often butts heads with treasure hunter and jewel thief Knuckles, which said echidna wants to steal the Master Emerald.

She's close friends with Amy and Cream, even though she mistook Amy as a threat when they first met.

Knuckles) He's a famous treasure hunter who searches the world for valuable items. His strength is nearly unrivaled by all, which even Amy or Rouge can't match.

He's friends with Sonic and rivals with Rouge.

————————————————————————

Swap 4: Eggman and Orbot & Cubot

Squircle Bot (Orbot + Cubot): They were both designed to be peaceful robots that did maintenance at a central AI room, but they soon gained a form of sentience.