Good Android AU

Universe 0034

This an alternate universe that answers the question...

"What if Starline despises Eggman's evil plans?"

In this AU, Eggman only recovered from amnesia as Mr Tinker due to an unknown party finding him......though Starline isn't responsible in this universe for his return.

Eggman went on to make more evil plans, possibly even threatening another war across the world.

Starline had seen all of the chaos and devastation Eggman's forces had caused and realized whatever respect the man could gain was long gone at this point, the platypus choosing instead to study more of the new technology that came out like ones powered by volunteer Wisps and maybe create a new legacy out of his own name.

One day, tragedy struck when Eggman finally got Metal Sonic and Tails Doll to do the impossible: eliminate Sonic and Tails!

With Sonic dead and no one sure if Tails was deceased or MIA, it became a more chaotic time as those like Knuckles, Amy and Shadow had to pick up the slack.

Weeks later, Starline found two Mobians on the ground a mile from his home: a female tenrec and a male fennec fox

Both of them were gravely injured from fighting off robots in a desperate effort to escape them.

Starline wasn't going to be able to save them with medical tools due to several vital parts being broken.....but he could "upgrade" them.

Having to violate his own standards to save the two young Mobians, he added strong parts inside to make up for their lost ones and improved things like skeleton durability, turning the two into androids.

As a bonus of having to give the tenrec a rare core to survive, she gained the ability to generate electricity.

While the two were recovering and having to adjust to now being artificial, the fennec Fox had gotten used to using a Hydro Pack that the doctor had in the lab.

When Eggman attacked the area and damaged the lab, the tenrec got mad and attacked the mustache man as payback for her life being ruined.

Though her and the fennec fox winded up saving a few of the heroes during the fight just because the tenrec wanted the robots out of her way.

After Eggman flees from a defeat that shocked him both metaphorically.....and literally, the two newcomers were cheered as heroes for stopping the doctor.....almost in a manner like Sonic would've done.

The tenrec decided to give herself the name Surge due to her powers, while the young fox was named Kit due his Hydro Pack making it like he has multiple tails more than Tails himself.

The two new heroes were now Sonic and Tails' replacements to pick up where they left off before Eggman ended them.

Surge and Kit stay with Starline so he can keep them intact from any damaging fights they get into.

My OC Bopper later runs into and challenges Surge to a spar.....which Surge won and Bopper became Surge's Knuckles.

Now a new trio steps in to be a new wave of heroes to oppose Eggman....and any other villains that show up.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive to this world that seems normal....but you can't find any sign of Sonic or Tails.

Eggman shows up to try to capture you due to you being from another universe...

...only for a green or lime colored blur to knock him away, revealing it to be...Surge?!

What the heck happened here?

(Roleplay begins here)

————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're going about your day...until another Eggman attack hits your village/city/town.

Just when a robot arm almost grabs you, a green blur speeds over and breaks it.

You see your rescuer is the new hero on the block, Surge.

Your reaction?

2) Metal Sonic fatally injured you and left you for dead.....only for Starline to find you and reluctantly fix you up in a safe android body so you'll live.

Feel free to decide who you're the android version of in this scenario.

—————————————————————

Honestly I'm wondering how many people's OCs would even handle Surge being "female Sonic for real" in this universe.

Enjoy!