Kirby AU

Universe 0047

This is pretty much Mobius, but with Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede in it.

Kirby arrived here in his ship and now just lives here among the people as the adorable puffball he is in his full hungry glory.

King Dedede rules the small Kingdom of Dee, occasionally changing around from being an enemy of Sonic and Kirby that teams up with Eggman to being an ally whenever something dangerous like Mephiles or Dark Gaia comes along.

Meta Knight shows up just as unexpectedly as Shadow does, whether that's because of a major threat or if Meta wants to challenge Sonic like Shadow.

(For some reason, I picture Meta Knight being the closest thing to a BFF for Shadow)

You can bet Sonic's probably fought Dedede on a few occasions. (Which may or may not have involved chili dogs being stolen)

And it's bad enough Eggman has to deal with a super speedy hedgehog, but this universe's evil scientist also has to deal with a pink balloon thing that sucks everything up and has numerous power ups.......now likely traumatized by one word whenever he hears it

"Poyo!"

I think you'll be fine here with Kirby as one of the heroes.

————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive through a portal to find yourself in a normal looking Mobius, though you do find out through a map there's a small kingdom somewhere

Just as you were about to go explore, you hear someone walking over to you and you look down to see...

...a small pink thing that was round and super adorable, greeting you with a cute sound and a smile with a wave.

"Hi!"

How do you respond?

——————————————————————

Home Scenario

I'm going to leave this as a "Make Your Own Scenario" since there's so many things you could do with Kirby on and off adventures in Sonic's world.

Feel free to either put him on an adventure against Eggman or Dedede, or maybe just do adorable stuff with him.

—————————————————————

As a parting gift.... I leave you with his theme song

Enjoy!