Sol Dimension

Universe 0004

This is where Blaze's kingdom is, as well as the home world of the Sol Emeralds.

While no one has seen what her mainland kingdom is like, you can probably assume it's the same as any continent in a Northern hemisphere is like.

The seas are vast, but have many diverse islands to explore.

Marine lives on one island along with the Coconut Crew, just be sure to keep her in place if you don't want her ruining anything.

Unfortunately, this world has it's own villains as well as rivals.

There's Johnny, a speedy robot that Sonic raced during his time here.

Captain Whisker is a pirate who causes mayhem along the seas and islands.

But the most evil is Dr Eggman Nega, the counterpart to the prime Eggman, though he's more evil than him.

If you want to explore this world, be sure to have a good mode of transportation if you can't fly or swim for great distances.

————————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're with Blaze to help guard the Sol Emeralds, since this was one of the princesses sacred duties. All of a sudden, Nega shows up to steal them. What will you do?

2) Marine decided to take you along for one of her adventures to a new island. Unfortunately, Captain Whiskers had the same idea. Do you have a plan?

3) Make up

————————————————————————

Traveler Scenarios

1) Blaze apparently meant to summon Sonic to help deal with another Eggman and Eggman Nega team up, but instead she brought you by mistake. Can you help her defeat the evil geniuses?

2) You fell on Marine's island, with the raccoon finding you and bringing you to her home. She managed to wake you up by poking you with a stick. What do you do next?

3) Make up