DBZ AU

Universe 0031

Another crossover universe, this time with Dragon Ball blended with Sonic's universe.

Now Sonic has to deal with the occasional encounters with Saiyans, Namekians and different alien species.

Both the Chaos Emeralds and Dragon Balls exist in this universe, though it's usually the Dragon Balls that get hunted over the Chaos Emeralds due to their power to grant wishes.

The Seedrians were nearly wiped out by Frieza like the Saiyans, though Cosmo is among the survivors that escaped....or is likely the only survivor other than the Metarex.

The Black Arms have been in a losing war with Frieza and his father King Cold, likely not having Shadow with him being the reason for the disadvantage.

The Red Ribbon Army used to be it's own dangerous force, until Dr Robotnik/Eggman beat them in combat and added them as a branch of the Eggman Empire.

The Sonic characters themselves have their own relationships with the Z Fighters.

Sonic is kind of part of Goku's family due to Chichi choosing to adopt him back when he was still 10, probably because she wanted to practice with him so Gohan wouldn't be too hard at Sonic's age and to give Gohan a sibling until she gets Goku to have another kid with her. (AKA Goten)

The hedgehog actually makes life easier at the Son household due to his speed making chores, farming and other jobs go by in the blink of an eye, though he does still tend to run off and try to do his own adventures like the rebellious teen he is.

(I leave it up to you to decide if all this free time means Chichi would train herself more)

Tails was adopted by Bulma, impressed with how intelligent he was and figured she give him a better life than the bullied orphan one he had, now having his full name be Miles "Tails" Briefs. The fox is still best friends with Sonic and often goes with him.

(Yeah...Tails and Vegeta didn't really have a great start around each other in the beginning.)

Amy, Rouge, Chichi and Bulma are all close friends that hang out often together, at least having each other's companionship whenever Goku, Vegeta, Sonic and Shadow all go off to train or fight some villain.

The Chaotix hang with Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha sometimes.....that's it.

Shadow kind of has a friendship with 18, likely relating to her since they were both experiments, though he doesn't bother questioning her on her choice of being with Krillen.

Silver is Future Trunks' best friend after Gohan died, and Future Trunks also has an adult Tails as his brother and father like figure.

Knuckles lets Piccolo jr. stay with him on Angel Island sometime around and after the events surrounding the androids.

(At least this means Knuckles doesn't always have to guard the Master Emerald, especially from Rouge)

And finally...Blaze is Lord Beerus' biological daughter in this universe, who came to Earth to get away from her destiny of being a future Goddess of Destruction if she surpasses her father.

(Whis is technically viewed as either an uncle or grandfather by Blaze)

Is that all...? I guess that's all I can summarize here.

Time for you to go.....even further beyond in this world!

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive here at the beginning of one of the DBZ sagas, but there's Sonic characters here too.

Saiyan Saga: Kame House

Namek/Frieza Saga: hospital

Android/Cell Saga: Capsule Corp

Buu Saga: Son Family home

Battle of the gods: A cruise ship

—————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're at Kame House meeting with Bulma and Tails, who all of you decided to see if Goku and Sonic had stopped by here, not seeing them since the last tournament and the events with Piccolo jr. years ago. Goku and Sonic arrive...and with a new kid named Gohan. Your reaction?

2) You're at the hospital to see the others after hearing about a huge fight that happened against two opponents from space, which killed Tien, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, Piccolo jr., the Chaotix and Knuckles. With the Namekian dead, Kame is dead too, which means the Dragon Balls aren't around to help wish the guys back. You guys learn of another set of Dragon Balls on a world called Namek, which you guys could use them to wish everyone back at once, and Mr Popo offers Kame's old ship to get there.

(The Chaos Emeralds have enough power to revive one of your dead friends though, so choose wisely on who you pick.)

3) It's been years since Goku and Sonic were thought to be dead from their battle with Frieza, though the group then finds out aliens have arrived again....with Frieza returning as a cyborg of sorts, accompanied by his father King Cold. Just when a fight was about to start, a mysterious Saiyan with a blade shows up and cuts Frieza with little effort, followed by a white hedgehog throwing King Cold and his men into the ship followed by throwing the ship so hard that it went into the sun.

What do these two want?

4) Years later after Goku died and Gohan defeated Perfect Cell, the next big fighting tournament has come. It's mostly a reunion, though some of the competitors they're against feel off for some reason.

5) It's Bulma's birthday and most of the gang is on a cruise ship celebrating. Unfortunately, Beerus shows up, still looking to find the Super Saiyan God he dreamed of. Can the heroes hold off Beerus destroying the world?

6) Same as 5, but Beerus is looking for something called a Super Chaos God, which he believes either Sonic or Shadow will give him that.

7) Same as 5 & 6, but Beerus is here to bring Blaze back home rather than find a challenge.

————————————————————

Cross Scenarios

These are scenarios involving the Sonic universe, but fitting the other universe in its style.

Chaos Saga) Eggman unleashes Chaos from the Master Emerald and the two go to find Chaos Emeralds to give Chaos enough power to wipe out Goku and Sonic.

Black Doom Saga) The Black Arms race come to conquer Earth and harvest the population for energy.

Metarex Saga) The Metarex have come to get the Chaos Emeralds so they wipe out all organic life in the universe.

Zeti Saga) Eggman discovers the Deadly Six and forces them to fight the Z Fighters in an attempt to wipe them out.

Imposter Saga) Starline has made his own androids based off designs from Eggman and Gero, planning to eliminate Sonic and Goku with them: Surge and Kit

Anti Saga) People have been reporting Sonic doing things like stealing and beating others up, though Goku and Bulma aren't buying it. Could it be another hedgehog?

——————————————————————

People have probably been waiting for this one to come.

Or at least DannyYager has been

And here is a certain theme to go with this

Have fun!