Ninjago AU

Universe 0032

For my good friend Tangerbree-sunrise , I make this crossover universe exist.

This is a world where the country of Ninjago exists on Mobius, though it's dark counterpart that the Overlord lives on is either invisible or hidden since Eggman hasn't been able to find it.

The Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald's energy are half of what made this world alongside the weapons of Spinjitzu.

Legend says those who are able to obtain the weapons with the Chaos Emeralds put on them have the power to create anything.

As usual, there's the legend of the Green Ninja that's destined to defeat the Overlord and save Mobius.

The main cast Mobian forms is as follows...

Kai/Red Ninja (fire): a red fox

Jay/Blue Ninja (lightning): a sky blue hawk

Zane/White Ninja (ice): a white arctic fox

Cole/Black Ninja (earth): a brown echidna

(I couldn't picture Cole being red or orange like most of the echidna and gray isn't a color to fit them)

Nya: a red panda (the actual species not a regular panda with red colors)

Sensei Wu: a white dragon (similar to Asian version with the whiskers)

Lloyd/Green Ninja: Starts off as a small black dragon similar to his villain father

But then he turns green once it's revealed he's the one destined to be the Green Ninja

Lord/Sensei Garmadon: a large black dragon with red eyes as the corrupt lord

But he becomes a gray dragon once Lloyd frees him from the Overlord and his corruption.

Sensei Wu also has three students prior to the main four

Espio/Purple Ninja

He was one of Wu's first students, getting most of his training done before he left to join the Chaotix.

His Spinjitzu is purple, but can change colors like him.

Aura/Gray Ninja

My OC was taken in by Wu after he lost his father, raised as his child and knew how to use Spinjitzu when he was 6.

He prefers a Bo staff as his weapon of choice, though he knows how to fight with weapons similar to the Weapons of Spinjitzu

Him using auras means he tries to harness his inner balance as power in his Spinjitzu.

Amy Rose/Pink Ninja (love)

She was trained by Sensei Wu when her family heirloom was almost stolen by Samukai

Her heirloom is the secret and lost Spinjitzu weapon the Rose family was responsible protecting for generations: the Hammer of Love.

Amy's Spinjitzu is pink with hearts when she does it.

Aside from all of Ninjago's villains you've seen from the early seasons like the Serpentine and Skeletons...

...the ninja have Sonic's enemies to deal with too.

Eggman is constantly trying to take over the world, especially Ninjago, so he often has to fight both Sonic and the ninja at the same time.

Bounty hunters like Team Hooligan and Mimic exist and will try to capture the ninja.