Dark Legion AU

Universe 0027

In this universe, the echidna faction called the Dark Legion succeeded in not only taking over Angel Island and mechanizing it, but dominating the world in the process too.

Echidnas reign supreme over the other species of the world, including the humans, forcing everyone to get cyber implants or be robotized.

Sonic had been knocked into coma and was sent into a pocket zone with healing properties to recover so he could one day come back to liberate everyone.

Knuckles is currently a prisoner inside his own mind as the spirit of Dimitri or some other vessel possessed his body, bringing Enerjak back into the world.

For now, only a miniature faction led by Sally and a slightly older Tails are all that's left to fight them.

But what of you? Do you have the willpower to take back your freedom, free Sonic (and Knuckles), then liberate the rest of the world from the technocratic rule of the Dark Legion?

While Eggman is dead in this world, you will still have to face powerful members like Lien-Da, Dr Finitevus and others in their ranks.

Only time will tell what the future is.

—————————————————————

Traveler Scenario

You arrive in this world, only to find it's more technology everywhere like in the dark Robotnik universes, but no signs of Eggman's logo anywhere, instead replaced with a logo you've never seen before.

Before you begin exploring, two echidna wearing dark armor approach you, one of them speaking up and telling you. "Halt! Stay where you are!"

The other one pulls up hologram and talks to a female echidna on the other end. "Kommissar, we've located an unidentifiable Mobian/echidna with no implants and no previous records."

"Do you see any weapons on them?" The female asks them.

"I'm not sure." The guard replies to her, keeping an eye on you while talking.

"Don't take any chances. Restrain them and check for anything before taking them back to the throne room." She says before ending the calls as the guards put away the device.

One of the guards tells you. "Come with us."

What will you do?

—————————————————————

Home Scenarios

1) You're a regular Mobian citizen that either lives under Dark Legion rule with implants or is completely robotized at this point. A Mobian from a resistance group finds you and busts you out, managing to free your body up enough that you still have free will and are mostly organic. Can you escape with them?

2) You're a member of the Resistance formed by Tails and Sally in response to Mobotropolis and Knothole falling and Sonic knocked into a coma. They've got a mission for you if you're up for it

3) The goddess Aurora found you when you were a baby/child and decided to raise you as if you were her own child, also helping you grow in your power too so you can decide for yourself if you want to liberate your world from Enerjak and the Dark Legion.

Echidna only 1) You are the biological child of Enerjak and Aurora, born some time after Enerjak went mad and was sent across the Chaos Force, making you a demigod in terms of power.

Echidna only 2) You're either a soldier or a military rank among the Dark Legion, possibly in a relationship with one of the highest rank members too. While you think logically this is a good life and future, a small part of your conscious that's left over is whispering to you of how wrong this is to do the rest of the world. Which paths do you take?

—————————————————————

Enjoy yourself!