Chapter 12: Old friend...

[Your POV]

I was starring at him for a while now. ,,What are you doing here?" I asked him coldly. ,,I wanted to see you" he was about to touch my face. ,,Now that you've seen me you can go now" I pushed his hand away. ,,(y/n)... please listen to me" he takes my hand. ,,No I don't want to!" I yelled. I stand up and opened my door. ,,Go Vernon please" I looked at him. He stands up and lets out a sigh. He walks towards me. Suddenly he takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. ,,Yah! What are you doing?" I tried to escape from his hug, but he was too strong. Please Vernon don't do this to me... Tears were forming in my eyes and I started to cry. ,,Please Vernon let me go" I pleaded. He lets go of me and looked at me. ,,Yah! Why are you doing this to me?" I cried and started to hit his chest. ,,I didn't kissed her. Emily confessed her feelings for me and then she suddenly kisses me. I don't love her at all" he takes my hands and made me stop. ,,You're lying! You didn't even push her away when she kissed you" I looked at him. ,,Because I was so shocked. If somebody would suddenly kiss you would do the same" he said. ,,No I wouldn't!" I said. Suddenly he takes my hands and kissed me. My eyes widen in shock. He's kissing me! I froze.

[Vernon's POV]

I break the kiss and looked at her. She was really shocked, but I can see that she's blushing. ,,See? You didn't push me away" I said. She blinks a few times. ,,B-B-But..." she stuttered. ,,No buts! It was just like this between me and Emily. So please don't be sad anymore and talk to me and the others again okay?" I put my arms on her shoulders. ,,Okay" she nodded and looks down. I hugged her. She hesitates before she hugs me back. Clap~Clap~. I released her and we looked at the door. Seventeen and Sooyung were standing there and they were clapping. ,,Nice show bro" Woozi winked at me. ,,This is even better than any korean drama I've watched" Dino laughs. She looked down on the floor and I rubbed the back of my neck. Aish~Will they never  leave me alone?

[The8's POV]

,,Yah!Yah! It's late already let's go home" Vernon said embarrassed. ,,No, we're going to sleep here" I said and we all hold up our stuffs. ,,Finally you two made up. I couldn't stand seeing (y/n) like this" I said. (y/n) then smiled at me. ,,I missed you Oppa" she said and hugs me. I hugged her back. ,,Don't ever be like that again arrasseo?" I said serious. She just nodded. 

[Your POV] 

We were all on the floor in the living room. ,,Okay guys let's sleep it's really late" S.Coups turns the lights off. I was laying between The8 and Sooyung. ,,We're happy that you're happy again" Sooyoung and The8 hugged me. ,,Thanks guys" I smiled and we fell asleep.

-------------------------------

Next morning/[Your POV]

Dino was the first to get up. Since he was bored he waked up everybody. ,,Yah! Hurry up! I have to go to the toilet too!" Woozi yells and knocked on the door of our bathroom. ,,No hyung I was first" Dino whined. ,,Yah! Yah! I'm the oldest" S.Coups says. We were all fighting about the bathroom the whole morning. We're 15 people and we only have one bathroom. Sigh~ How can The8 endure that everyday? It's so exhausting... After 2 hours of fighting about the bathroom we all sat on the floor and eat some breakfast. Since we're so many we just ordered chinese food. They were eating so much. ,,Guys since we have holidays why don't we go on a trip together?" S.Coups says with a full mouth. ,,Yeah that's a good idea" Jun said happily. We all nodded. ,,Where do you want to go?" Woozi asks. ,,How about Jeju island? Seungkwan can visit his mum there too" Joshua suggested. We all nodded. I've never been to Jeju island before. That's going to be a very funny trip with them. We all cleaned up and Seventeen is about to go home. ,,We'll talk about the trip tomorrow" The8 says. ,,Okay" I nodded. ,,See ya" he waved and Seventeen went home. ,,Ugh~ I'm exhausted" I layed on the couch. ,,Yes me to" Sooyung says. Ring~Ring~ My phone was ringing. ,,Hello?" I said tired. Nobody answers me. I looked at my phone. It's a number I don't know. ,,Heelllllloooooo?" I repeated. ,,Hi" the person said. My eyes widen in shock and I sit up. Th-This voice... It's him... But why is he calling me again after so many years? ,,S-Sehun Oppa?" I stuttered. Sooyoung's eyes now also widen in shock. I can see him smiling on the other line. ,,Yes it's me Sehun. I'm back in korea and this time I'm staying" he said. I couldn't say anything...Sehun... he was my best friend. Sooyoung,The8, Sehun and I were best friends. We did everything together... But then Sehun has to move to america, because his parents have work there. He never told us when he'll leave. Then one day he just left us without saying goodbye or something. We tried to call him, but he never picked up...We were really sad and then we gave up to contact him... and now after 5 years he's back again. Knock Knock~ Somebody was knocking on our door very hardly. I looked at Sooyoung and she shruggs. I went and opened the door. ,,The8 Oppa?" I looked at him confused. He was breathing very loudly. It looks like he was running. ,,H-he's back" he said in between his breath. ,,We know" I said.