Chapter 6: Sleepover?!

At Seventeen's Dorm/[Your POV]

We were all sitting on the floor in the living room. It was raining heavily and the thunders were growling. ,,I don't think you can go home tonight" The8 looked outside the window. ,,What shall we do now?" Sooyoung asked. ,,I think you guys should just sleep here" S.Coups suggested. ,,What?!" I shouted. ,,Do you have a better idea?" The8 asked. ,,We'll just walk home now" I was about to put my jacket on, but Vernon grabs my wrist. ,,Look outside. It's raining heavily! If you go outside you'll get sick! Just sleep here" he looks really serious. ,,Yeah,let's just sleep here" Sooyoung said. i sighed. ,,Okay okay",,Yeeeeaahhhh Noona you can sleep with me in my room" Dino grabs my hand. ,,What?!"Joshua,Jun,DK and Mingyu (Roommates of Dino) said together. The8 laughed. ,,She's not going to sleep with you Dino. She's going to sleep in my room" The8 said while pointing at himself. ,,Ahhhhh waaaaaaaaaeee?" Dino stomps with his feets. ,,Let's do scissors stone paper" he suggested. ,,Ehm... I think I want to say something too" I raised my hand. ,,No" The8 puts my hand down. ,,She's my best friend and like my little sister. I've known her like forever." The8 said. ,,But I want to be friends with her" Dino whined. ,,Aish~ I can't take this anymore! Let's just ALL sleep together in the living room" S.Coups said. ,,Okay" they all said. ,,Let's get our blankets and pillows" S.Coups said. 

After they all got their blankets they arranged the living room. ,,Okay let's get ready to sleep" The8 said. They all nodded and went to their rooms to get ready. On the way to their rooms The8 and Woozi turned around. ,,I'll lend you some of my clothes" Woozi takes Sooyoungs hand and lead her to his room. I know that she's blushing right now. ,,I'll give you some of my clothes" The8 said. I smiled.

The8 gave me some grey sweatpants and a white tshirt. He always lends me clothes, so it's nothing special to me. The clothes were too big, but it was very comfortable. It's not the first time I wear his clothes anyways.

[Woozi's POV]

I was about to go to my room, but then I remembered that Sooyoung doesn't have any clothes to wear and it's very uncomfortable to sleep with jeans. Should I lend her some of mine? What if she thinks I'm weird? I would love to see her in my clothes. I turned around. ,,I'll lend you some of my clothes" I take her hand. She didn't say anything, so I think she agree to wear my clothes. I'm so happy right now. She will look cute in my clothes. I lead her in my room. I looked inside my closet. I don't know what I should give her. What if she doesn't like it? ,,EEhhhhmm...What color do you like?" I looked at her while rubbing the back of my neck. ,,Anything would do" she smiled. ,,Okay" I answered. In the end I gave her some black sweatpants and a grey tshirt. ,,Eeehm can you please go outside. I want to change my clothes" she said shyly. ,,Oh. Yes of course" I blushed. I turned around and went outside.

[Sooyoung's POV]

After he closed the door I jumped around. I'm so happy! I can wear his clothes and sleep with him. Okay there are 12 other boys and my best friend, but i'm fine with it as long as he's with me... I changed my clothes and looked inside the mirror. I was looking awful! This clothes doesn't suit me at all! ,,Are you finished?" Woozi shouted outside the room. ,,Yes" I shouted. He opens the door and looked at me for a while. He must be thinking that I'm ugly... ,,You look beautiful" he said. I blushed. ,,Really?" I looked down on me. ,,Yes like always" he said and blushed. ,,Th-Thanks" I said shyly.

[Your POV]

One by one we all got into the living room. Some of us watched TV,playing with our phones or chatted with each other. We all got really tired so one by one we all got to sleep. In the end only me and Vernon were awake. I was on the other side of the room, so I decided to sit next to Vernon, so we can talk to each other. I sat next to him. ,,Don't you think Sooyoung and Woozi look good together?" I pointed to Sooyoung and Woozi. Woozi was actually hugging Sooyoung while sleeping. I don't know when they start hugging... ,,Yeah. I wonder why Woozi hyung doesn't ask her out yet" he said. ,,Yeah I knoooooooooow" I yawned. ,,Aish~You're sleepy again...Just sleep now" he strokes my head. I nodded and layed beside him. ,,Wait! You want to sleep beside me?!" He looks down on me. ,,Wae? You don't want to?" I asked. ,,No... That's not what I mean" He blushed. ,,Then I can sleep here" I laughed. ,,Okay" he said and layed down. We were facing each other. I looked into his eyes. Was he always that good looking? Yah! What are you thinking? I closed my eyes.

[Vernon's POV]

She closed her eyes. She looks so beautiful... I looked at her. 

After 1 hour I was still awake. I can't sleep. Is it because she's sleeping beside me? I looked at her and took a few strands out of her face. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. ,,I'm so glad that we're friends now" I said. I looked at her and then at her lips. I want to kiss her.... Wait! What are you thinking?! I should control myself! I looked at her. ,,Good night" I kissed her forehead.

The next morning/ [Your POV]

I was feeling comfortable. It was really cozy. I don't want to wake up anymore. It feels like somebody is hugging me... Suddenly the grip is getting tighter. Wait is somebody really hugging me?! I opened my eyes and see the chest of somebody. I looked up to see the face. Vernon?! I was so shocked! I don't want to wake him up, so I tried to push him away gently. Unfortunately his grip is getting tighter. I couldn't escape... I decided just to lay there. It's not that bad actually... I closed my eyes again... ,,Pst! Maybe she can hear us" somebody hushed. Click~Click~Click~Click~ I can hear the sound of the phone when it takes pictures. I lifted my head and opened my eyes in shock. 12 boys and my best friend were sitting there with their phones on us. ,,Yah!" I shouted and stand up. I didn't care if Vernon wakes up or not. They all start to laugh. This is maybe the most embarassing moment of my life. ,,Ahhh! What are you guys doing?" Vernon sits up and yawned. They all looked at each other. ,,Ehhmm nothing" they said while laughing.

[Vernon's POV]

I was actually awake the whole time... I was glad that she doesn't pull me away after I tighten my grip...