Chapter 3: Lotte World with Seventeen

[Your POV]

I woke up and grab my phone from my nightstand to check the time. It's 12am already... I also got 1 message.

Message:

The8 Oppa: Good morning :)

Me: Good morning :D

The8 Oppa: What are you doing today?

Me: Nothing...wae?

The8: Then do you and Sooyoung want to go to Lotte World with us? :)

Me: Who is ,,us"?

The8: Me and Seventeen :D

I hesitated before I answer. Actually I don't want to go... Peep~ Another message arrived.

The8: We are coming to pick you guys up :D we're at your appartment in about 15 minutes :D

Me: I didn't say I would come... -.-

The8: I know, but now you can't say NO anymore :D Hurry up! Only 13 minutes left to get ready ;)

I stand up and go to Sooyoung's room to wake her up. ,,Yah! Sooyoung wake up!" I yelled. ,,5 minutes" she said with her eyes closed. ,,We are going to Lotte World with Seventeen! We only have 10 minutes left to get ready before they come to pick us up." In one second she stood up and went to the bathroom. ,,Why didn't you told me earlier!! I look like a mess!! Woozi Oppa will think that I'm ugly!" She screamed. I laughed at her. She must be liking Woozi very much. We got ready and luckily we were ready before the boys arrived.

-------------------------------

At Lotte World

[Still Your POV]

It's my first time in Lotte World, so I'm actually really excited to go there even though Seventeen is here. ,,Yah! Stop day dreaming!" The8 said while flicking my forehead with his fingers. ,,Yah! Appo!" I yelled while rubbing my forehead. ,,Okay let's just play in small groups, because we are too many" S.Coups says. ,,Eeehhm...Sooyoung do you want to go with me?" Woozi asked while blushing. ,,Yes of course" she said and smiled at him. I know that Sooyoung wants to spend some time alone with Woozi, so I decided to leave them alone. ,,Let's go together" The8 said and smiled. ,,Okay!" I linked arms with him and dragged him away from the others. Don't misunderstand me I want to be alone with him, because I'm comfortable around him and I don't want to play with the other members. ,,Okay see ya later guys" S.Coups said and waved at us. We walked away from the others. ,,Yah! The8 Hyung wait for us!" somebody shouted. Please don't let it be Vernon...Please!! The8 and I turned around and saw Jun,Hoshi,Dino aannnddd.... Vernon -.- It's not my day. ,,Let's play together" Jun said. ,,Okay" The8 said. I grab his wrist and look at him with a shock look. ,,Don't worry! It's going to be funny" The8 said while smiling at me. ,,Don't worry Noona we won't disturb your date" Dino winked ,,If you two want to kiss then just say it to me and I will turn around." Dino said. Noona? He never called me Noona before and we're not even close. ,,We're just friends" The8 said. ,,Soooooo what do you want to do first" Hoshi asked while jumping around. Sigh.... He's just too excited. ,,Let's go in the haunted house" Jun said while pointing at a scary looking house. Before I could even say anything Dino grabs my hand and dragged me to the haunted house. I looked back with a terrified expression. ,,Don't worry" The8 mouths. I'm already afraid even though we're not even in there. Jun,Hoshi,Vernon and Dino entered the haunted house. I hesitated... suddenly The8 takes my hand. ,,Don't worry. I'm right beside you" he winked. ,,Okay" I nodded and we entered the Haunted house.

[Vernon's POV]  

We entered the haunted. ,,Hyung please protect me" Dino said while linking arms with me. ,,No! Ask Jun or Hoshi" I shake his arm off. ,,No they're already in there" he said pointing inside of the haunted house. ,,Pwwweeaasseee" he did some aegyo. Sigh~ our maknae is really afraid of everything... ,,Why did you even suggest going into a haunted house when you're so afraid?!" I said annoyed. ,,So The8 Hyung and (y/n) Noona can do some skinship" he winked. ,,Ugh...Whatever" I said coldly. We went deeper into the house. It was quiet and dark... Then suddenly... Buuuh! A ghost showed up. ,,AAAAHHHHHH!!! Omma!!!!" Dino screamed when he starts running. He really runs away because of that?! Now I'm left alone in this house...