Chapter 21: Back home

[Your POV]

The last few days on Jeju Island were nothing special. Sooyoung and  Woozi are still sad and I and Sehun haven't talk to each other since he kissed me. And Vernon?? He isn't talking to me either... Sigh~... Right now we're all heading back home... We're in a airplane and I'm sitting next to Sooyoung and The8. We don't really talk to each other... The mood between EXO,Seventeen, Sooyoung and me is really strange. I don't know what to do....

------------------------------

After a few hours in your appartment/[Still your POV]

,,Home sweet home" Sooyoung says and layed on the sofa. I just laughed. ,,Let's put our luggage in our rooms and unpack our things" I said. ,,No! Let's rest a bit and then unpack our things" Sooyoung said. ,,Okay Okay" I smiled and layed next to her on the sofa. ,,Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. ,,Really?" I asked with an worried face. ,,It still hurts a bit.... I just need some time to think about me and him" Sooyoung said. ,,Yes, but you know Woozi really loves you and I'm sure he would wait for you" I said. She just nodded. ,,What about Sehun?" Sooyoung asked. ,,I don't know... We haven't talked to each other since that day... But I'll talk to him soon" I said. ,,You should" Sooyoung smiled.

Meanwhile at Seventeen's dorm/[Vernon's POV]

We all put our luggages in our rooms and went to the living room. Some of us were laying or sitting on the floor and some of us were on the sofa. ,,Are you okay Vernon?" The8 suddenly asks. ,,Why?" I asked. ,,Because you haven't really talk to us since you saw Sehun kissing her" Joshua said. I just shrugged. ,,I don't know... Maybe I should let her go" I said. ,,Why?!" Dino protested. ,,Because I think Sehun is better for her. I mean he can make her happy and all I have done so far is to hurt her" I said with an sad voice. ,,Oh come on Vernon! Are you serious?!" The8 said. ,,When Sehun left us she was really heartbroken. She was really sad and she cried everyday. Sehun really hurt her not you" The8 said serious. ,,But I" I started. ,,No! The8 is right. I mean we can see that you two like each other and there's no one who can make her happier than you" Wonwoo said. ,,But Sehun already kissed her and confessed his feelings for her" I said. ,,That means that you should confess too" Mingyu said. ,,What if she likes Sehun now?" I said. ,,Oh come on she can't really fall in love with somebody just because the person has kissed her" S.Coups said. ,,Yeah girls aren't that easy" Wonwoo said. I nodded. Maybe I should really confess my feelings towards her... I mean I missed the timing two times...