Chapter 30: Get yourself together

[Your POV]

Tomorrow is Sooyoung's birthday and Sehun and I are going to Sooyoung's birthday party. Seventeen is going to come to... I don't have a present for her yet, so I decided to go to the city with Sehun to buy a present for her.

--------------------------

In the city/[Still your POV]

I was running a little late, so I was running to the cafe where Sehun and I wanted to meet. I saw him standing in front of the cafe. ,,Hi Sehun Oppa" I said and peck his lips. ,,Hi" he simply said. I was slightly confused at his coldness, but I decided not to think about it much.

------------------------

I bought Sooyoung a few couple items, so that she can wear them with Woozi. I know like these kind of things, but I don't know Woozi's going to react... I bought 2 couple tshirts, 2 couple college jackets and 2 pairs of red converse. The whole we were shopping Sehun was quiet... he doesn't speak much only when he really has to. It was like he was deep in thoughts... When he was bringing me home, I decided to ask him what's wrong. We stand in front my appartment, when I decided to talk to him. ,,Oppa?" I started. ,,mmh?" He said. ,,Is something wrong? Did I do something or is something bothering you?" I said worried.

[Sehun's POV]

Since we started dating I knew that she likes Vernon... I really thought that I can make her forget about Vernon, but I know that she still likes him even though she says that she likes me now... I want her to be happy, so I decided to do something that I might regret later, but as long she's happy I'm happy too...

[Your POV]

,,Oppa? Say something" I said. He lets out a sigh and looks at me. ,,Let's break up" he said. My eyes widen in shock. ,,What? Why so suddenly?" Tears started to roll down my face. ,,The one who you love isn't me" he said sad. ,,Oppa what are you talking about? Of course I love you" I cupped his face, but he takes my hand and puts them down. ,,I wish I could believe you, but I can't. I know you still love him" he said. ,,What?" I said confused. ,,Even though you don't want to admit it, but you still love Vernon" he said sadly. ,,I wouldn't date you if I would still love Vernon" I said and held his hand. ,,You dated me to forget him" he said. ,,It was like that at first, but now it is different" I started to cry harder. ,,No it isn't" Sehun smiled at me. I looked at him. He wipes away my tears with his thumbs. ,,Go and tell him that you love him and be happy okay?" He hugs me and strokes my head. ,,Sehun I-i'm sorry" I said into his chest. I don't know why, but I somehow felt guilty because of Sehun. I know he is smiling right now. ,,Don't feel sorry, but let's stay friends okay?" He said. I just nodded. He lets go of me and looks at me. ,,Goodbye (y/n)" he said and kissed my forehead.

----------------------

[Still your POV]

I was sitting on my bed and hugged my knees. I was thankful to have a friend like Sehun, but I was mad at me, because I hurt him so much... somehow I fell asleep...

Meanwhile at Seventeen's dorm/ [The8's POV]

We were sitting in the living room and played video games. Knock~Knock somebody knock at the door. We were looking at each other confused. ,,Woozi did you invite Sooyoung?" Wonwoo asks. Woozi shook his head. I stand up and opened the door. ,,Sehun hyung?" I said. ,,Where is he?" Sehun asks serious. I know he was talking aboug Vernon. ,,In his room" I said. And with that he rushed into our room. I ran after him. ,,Sehun hyung?" Joshua said confused. Everybody follows Sehun to Vernon's room.

[Vernon's POV]

I was sitting on the floor when suddenly Sehun rushes in my room. He grabs my shirt and makes me stand up. ,,What do you want?" I asked annoyed. ,,Get yourself together Chwe Hansol!" He yells at me. I let out a smile. ,,What?" I said. ,,Don't just sit here and pretend you're the victim. If you really love her then let her know" Sehun said serious. ,,I don't know what you're talking about" I said. ,,The past months I was dating her I realized that I can't make her love me, because she loves somebody more" he said. ,,What?" I said. ,,She loves you you idiot! She never stops loving you" Sehun yelled. I looked at him shocked for a while. ,,So get yourself together and tell her that you love her" Sehun lets go of me and turns around and walks away. He stops before the door. ,,Make her happy" he said and left the room. Seventeen who was standing in front of the door were confused. Sehun left out dorm and I was still standing where Sehun left me. Seventeen went to my room and looks at me. Nobody says anything. ,,Wooaah that hyung is really cool!" Dino suddenly says and jumps around excitingly.

-------------------

[Still Vernon's POV]

That night I couldn't fell asleep. I was still thinking about the words that Sehun says to me... ,,She never stops loving you" This words still echoes in my mind...