Chapter 13: Jeju Island Day 1

[Your POV]

,,Why is he back again?" The8 yelled. We were all in my room on my bed. ,,Yes I don't understand either! 5 years ago he just left us without saying anything! And now? He just comes back and pretends as if nothing happens!" Sooyung said annoyed. I was thinking. Why is he back? Why now? Ding Dong~ our doorbell rings. We looked at each other. It can't be him right? We stand up and went to the door. I opened the door. ,,Annyeong" Sehun smiled. We just looked at him. He looks so different now. He changed a lot. I have to say that he looks really handsome now. ,,Can I come in?" he said. We just nodded. We were all sitting in our living room on the sofa. ,,Why are you back?" The8 said coldly. ,,Is that how you say hello to a friend?" Sehun smiles. ,,You just left us" Sooyoung said coldly. ,,I know" Sehun sighed. ,,Why?" I asked. ,,I jsut don't wanted to say goodbye. I thought if I just left without saying you guys when, it would be not that hard for me to go. I'm sorry guys" he looked down. ,,It's okay" Sooyoung puts a hand on his shoulder. ,,So are you guys forgiving me?" he looked at us. ,,We're friends after all" I smiled. ,,Thank you!! And you The8?" Sehun said and we looked at him. ,,Of course I'll forgive you" The8 smiled. Sehun told us how it was in America. He said that he wanted to come back to Korea, because of us. I really  missed him...

,,Did you have friends?" The8 asked. ,,Yes i have 11 friends. They are all older than me. We call us EXO. They are all here in korea with me actually" he smiled. ,,What?" I said shocked. ,,Yes, we live in a dorm together" he smiled. ,,That's so funny, because The8 also lives in a dorm with 12 other boys" Sooyoung smiled. ,,Really?!" Sehun looked at The8. ,,Yeah! We call us Seventeen" he smiled. ,,Maybe we can meet each other someday?" Sehun asked. ,,Yes that would be really cool" The8 smiled. ,,Oh no 25 boys" Sooyung sighed. We all started to laugh.

Meanwhile at Seventeen's dorm/ [Vernon's POV]

Why is The8 hyung not home yet? 

Flashback

We all got home. ,,Ahhh home sweet home" S.Coups said. Beep~ a phone vibrated. We all looked at each other. ,,It's mine" The8 holds up his phone. We all just nodded. He looks really shocked as he reads the message. ,,Guys I have to got. I'll come home late, so don't wait for me okay?" he says and storms out of the door. We all just looked at each other. ,,What's with him?" Dino asked confused. ,,Maybe it's something serious" S.Coups said worried. What could it be?

End of flashback

It's 3am and he's still not home. We all started to worry. ,,Guys let's sleep. The8 said that he would come back late and that we don't have to wait for him" S.Coups said. We all nodded.

-----------------------------------

Next morning/[Still Vernon's POV]

We're on our way to Sooyoung and (y/n)s appartment. Knock~Knock~ Dino knocked on the door excitingly. After a few seconds (y/n) opens the door. ,,Oh hey! What's up?" she smiled at us. I was about to answer her, when suddenly a boy appears. He puts his arm around her shoulders. ,,Oh is this Seventeen?" he smiled. ,,Yes we're Seventeen"I said annoyed. ,,And who are you?" I asked. ,,I'm Oh Sehun. I'm a friend of The8,Sooyoung and (y/n)" he smiled. Ugh~ I already hate him. I've never seen him before. ,,Come in" he said. Is that your apppartment or what?! We all went into the living room and sat on the floor. ,,So what are your names?" Sehun asked. One by one we all said our names. ,,Sorry if I can't remember your names at once" he smiled. ,,It's okay" The8 said and smiled. ,,Let's talk about our trip" S.Coups said. we all nodded. 

,,Okay let's check if I wrote everything down. Sooyoung looks at her list. ,,So we're going to Jeju for one week" she looked at us. We nodded. ,,Seventeen is going to book the plane tickets and the hotel" She said. We nodded. ,,Okay I think that's it" she said satisfied. ,,How about EXO coming with us?" (y/n) said happily. ,,Yeah! That would be awesome, but only if it's okay for you guys?" Sehun said happily. I was annoyed. I looked at S.Coups and he was looking at me. Please say no! Please say no! S.Coups then smiled at me. ,,Yes of course" S.Coups said. I looked at him shocked and he winked. Aish~he wants to tease me!

------------------------------

D-Day of the trip/ [Your POV]

Sooyoung and me were waiting at the airport. ,,Hey" Dino said and waved at us. ,,Hey" we waved back. We only have to wait for EXO now. I'm really nervous to meet them. ,,Jagiya you can't look at them even though they're handsome" Woozi said and kissed Sooyoung's cheek. ,,Don't worry! You're the most handsome boy anyways" she giggled. ,,Hii we're here" somebody shouted. I turned around and saw 12 boys. Oh my god they're really handsome. ,,Hello we're EXO" a boy said. I don't know his name, but it seems like he's the leader in EXO. Just like S.Coups in Seventeen. ,,Okay come on guys let's do the check-in" S.Coups said. After the check-in we still have 30 minutes left, before we can get on the plane. In that time we decided to get to know each other. I think EXO and Seventeen like each other. We all exchanged our phone numbers and even made a kakao group.

--------------------------------

On the plane/[Vernon's POV]

(y/n) is sitting between me and Sehun -.- ,,I'm so excited" she said happily. I smiled at her. ,,Vernon lend me your shoulder. I'm going to sleep" she leans her head on my shoulder. ,,O-Okay" I blushed. I lean my head on her head and sleep. After 20 minutes or so I woke up. I stretched. She was still sleeping. I looked at her and put a strand of hair behind her ear. I smiled. ,,You seem to like her" Sehun said suddenly. I totally forgot that he was here. ,,What?" I said. ,,I said you seem to like her" he looked at me. I just stared at him. ,,Don't worry I won't tell her" he smiled. Ugh~such a jerk!

Meanwhile in your dreams/[Your POV]

Vernon and I were standing in a park. ,,I love you" Vernon said. ,,Really?" I said. ,,Yes I love you" he said again. ,,But I love Sehun" I said. 

End of the dream

,,Wake up  we're here" Vernon said. I sit up properly. I'm so confused. ,,But I love Sehun" this words are echoing in my head. It was just a dream right? I don't love Sehun....

-----------------------------

Fast forward in the hotel/ [Your POV]

,,Okay let's all go to our rooms and unpack our things. Let's rest for a few hours" S.Coups said. We all nodded. ,,Okay the keys are here" Suho said. All of us get a room. Since we're so many we have one floor for us.

---------------------------

I opened the door of my room. ,,Woooww" I said. It's so big. I can see the ocean. I put my bag on the floor and jumped on the bed. This trip is going to be funny....