Chapter 11: Hi

[Your POV]

It's been a week since I've seen Vernon with Emily. Luckily we have holidays now. I haven't seen him since the start of the holidays... I've been in my room since that day. I only go outside to eat or to go to school. The8 comes over everyday, but I always lock my doors... I want to be alone... I'm lying on my bed and stare at the ceiling... Beep~ I've received a message.

Message:

The8 Oppa: Are you feeling better today? Cheer up.... I miss my best friend.... Please text me or something... I haven't heard anything from you since that day... 

I let out a sigh and put my phone back on my night stand and stared at the ceiling again. Knock~Knock~ ,,(y/n)? Please come out... Don't be sad..." Sooyoung said through my door. She's been saying it everyday since that day. I know that she tries to cheer me up. I just turned my back against the door and close my eyes.

At Seventeen's dorm/[The8's POV]

I throw my phone on the cushions. Sigh~ I've never seen her like that. She's been ignoring me for days now. I tried to text and called her. I go to their appartment everyday, but she never opens the door of her room... ,,How is she?" Woozi asked worried as he enters our room. I just shook my head. Woozi lets out a sigh. ,,Let's cheer her up" Dino and Hoshi opened the door. ,,How?" I asked. Actually I told Seventeen what happened. Vernon is the only one who doesn't know anything. S.Coups nearly wanted to punch Vernon. We were all disappointed of him. ,,Ehm... I don't know. I've just planed so far" Dino smiled and rubs his neck. 

Meanwhile in the city/[Vernon's POV]

Joshua and I are going shopping. It was really awkward between us. The8 has been ignoring me since a week now and I don't know what's wrong with him. The mood in our dorm is really tensed these days... ,,Are you dating Emily?" Joshua suddenly asks. I stopped walking and looked at him. ,,Ani! Wae?" I asked shocked. ,,We know that you've kissed her" he said. ,,What?! Wait?! It's not how it looks like" I said. He looks at me with an questioning look. ,,She kissed me!  She says that she likes me and stuff. I told her that I don't like her and then she just kissed me" I explained. ,,What?!" he said shocked. ,,Then (y/n) is sad, because of nothing?!" he said shocked. ,,What?! She saw it?!" I said. ,,Why else would she be so sad?!" he flicks my forehead. ,,Yah!" I yelled and rub my forehead. ,,Come on we have to tell the others!" He grabs my arm and starts running.

At Seventeen's dorm/[The8's POV]

,,How about buying her some shoes?" S.Coups says. We were all sitting on the floor in a circle in our living room. ,,Shoes? Are you serious hyung?" Dino said unimpressed. ,,Aish~I don't know" S.Coups said annoyed. We've been trying to figure out a plan how to cheer her up... but we don't have any ideas... Suddenly Vernon and Joshua run into the living room. We were all looking at them. It looks like they've been running. ,,H-He's not dating Emily" Joshua says in between his breaths. ,,What?!" we all stand up. Vernon told us the whole story. ,,Aish~ and I've been hating you the whole time. Sorry bro" I said. ,,It's okay hyung" Vernon said. ,,We have to tell her, because now she's sad because of nothing" Dino said. ,,No Vernon has to tell her" S.Coups points at Vernon. We all looked at S.Coups. ,,How?" Woozi asked. ,,You'll see" he smiled. He takes out his phone and went to Kakao.

Message:

Mission: Vernon and (y/n)

S.Coups: Sooyoung! Vernon is not dating Emily!!

Sooyoung: What?! Then why is he kissing her!"

S.Coups: Emily kissed him. She says that she likes him and then she just kissed him...

Sooyoung: Aish~ This girl -.- Then what about (y/n)?

S.Coups: We have to tell her that this all is just a misunderstanding...

Sooyung: How?

S.Coups: We don't know... We'll figure out a plan now :D Why don't you come over and help us?

Sooyoung: Okay! I'll be there.

S.Coups: Okay see ya

Sooyoung: See ya!

At your appartment/[Sooyoung's POV]

I stand up and went to her room. ,,I'm going to Woozi now okay?" I said through her door. She doesn't say anything, but I know that she heard it. You don't have to be sad anymore... I grab my jacket and put my shoes on. 

[Your POV]

After Sooyoung closes the door I stand up. I opened my door and peeked inside the living room. She's really gone... Since I'm hungry I went to the kittchen to cook me some ramyun. On the table I see a note of Sooyoung. ,,Don't you dare to cook yourself ramyun! I've made soup it's in the fridge. You just have to heat it up ^.^" I smiled at her note. Sooyoung you know how to cheer me up a little bit. I heated up the soup and started to watch TV. After some time I felt really sleepy, but I'm too lazy to get up... So I just slept on the couch. Suddenly everything was dark. I was left alone in the dark. Suddenly Vernon appears. ,,(y/n) I like Emily more than you" he said. ,,How can you think that I would ever like somebody like you. Look at Emily. She's pretty and one of the most popular girls in our school. And what are you? You're nothing" he laughed. Tears started to form in my eyes. Why are you like this to me? I fell down on my knees and started to cry. I opened my eyes in shock and sat up. I looked around... I was in my room in my bed. So it was all just a dream... How did I get here? I felt someone was holding my hand. I looked at my hand and then at the person who was holding my hand. My eyes widen in shock... Vernon?! He was sitting on a chair while his head was on my bed. He was sleeping. I pulled away my hand. My sudden movement made him to wake up. He sits up and rubs his  eyes. ,,Hi" he smiled at me. Why are you here Vernon?

[Vernon's POV]

We were all sitting in the living room. We tried to figure out a plan since 2 hours now and we haven't find a solution yet.,,I'll go home now, because it's late" Sooyoung stands up and puts on her jacket. ,,I want to see her" I said. ,,I don't think she wants to see you now" she said. ,,I want to see her" I said serious. ,,Okay" she lets out a sigh. I was walking with Sooyoung to their appartment. The whole way we didn't say anything... She opens the door of their appartment and lets me in. We walked into the living room and saw (y/n) sleeping on the couch. ,,Aish~This girl" Sooyoung looks at her. ,,Yah! Vernon can you bring her into her room?" she asked. I just nodded. ,,Don't you dare waking her up" she says serious. ,,Yes Ma'am" I said. Sooyoung then went into her room. I walked to (y/n) and put a few strands out of her face. Suddenly a tear rolls down her face. Is she dreaming something bad? I wipe her tears away and carried her bridal style into her room. I layed her down on her bed. I grabbed a chair and sit beside her bed. I take her hand and kissed it. I'm so sorry. I fell asleep.

-------------------------------

I've been holding her hand the whole time. Suddenly she pulls her hand away. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. ,,Hi" I smiled at her.