Chapter 9: What?!

[Your POV]

,,Enjoy your meal everybody" We all said together. Since we are so many we all sit on the floor of the living room. I started to eat my ddeokbokki. ,,How is it?" S.Coups asked. ,,Good" I smiled. Actually it tasted really bad, but I can't tell them. ,,Ahhh" Sooyoung and Woozi were feeding each other. These two are always so lovey-dovey. ,,Ahhh" The8 hold his spoon in front of my face. ,,Are you serious right now oppa?" I laughed at him. ,,Yes I'm serious" he smiled at me. ,,Ahh" he feeds me. I just laughed and started to feed him too.

[The8's POV]

We all started to eat. S.Coups looked at me and nodded. Our plan starts now. We all started to nod at each other. Okay let's do this. Let's make Vernon jealous. I started to feed her. Sorry Vernon :D

[Vernon's POV]

I was surprised when they started to feed each other, but actually I don't care. Maybe they're always like this, because they're best friends. Seventeen and Sooyoung were looking at me with an ,,Do you feel something?" expression. ,,What?" I said to them. They cleared their throats. ,,Nothing" S.Coups said and everybody looked away.

----------------------------------------

[Your POV]

,,Ahhhh~ I'm full" I said and layed on the floor. Suddenly Seungkwan comes to me and started to tickle me. ,,Yah! Stooooooppp" I screamed. ,,Only if you call me Oppa" he still tickles me. ,,No!" I screamed. ,,Then I won't stop"he laughed. ,,Okay okay Seungkwan oppa please stop!" I screamed. ,,Okay" he said and stops tickling me. ,,Yah! Don't ever do that again" I sit up and hit his shoulder lightly. ,,We'll see" he smiled and strokes my head. I looked at Vernon. His was staring at me with an serious expression. 

[Vernon's POV]

I'm used to it that The8 is like that to her, but Seungkwan?!  ,,Okay let's go home Sooyoung. We have school tomorrow" (y/n) stands up. No don't go home yet. Just stay a little longer. ,,Go home first I want to stay a little longer" Sooyoung said. ,,I'll take her home later" Woozi kissed Sooyoung's cheek. ,,Okay. Bye everyone" (y/n) waved. Aish~ I looked outside the window. It's already dark. Is she not even afraid? She puts her shoes on and then waved at us and then she left. I was expecting that The8 would walk her home, but he was just sitting there and plays with his phone. I can't let her be alone... ,,I'll go after her" I stand up and grab my jacket and put my shoes on. 

[The8's POV]

After Vernon closed the door we all started to laugh. ,,I thought he would let her go home alone" S.Coups said. ,,Yeah! Maybe he's not that cold hearted" Jun said. We all nodded. ,,Did you locked all the rooms in your appartment?" I asked Sooyoung. ,,Yes I locked all the doors except the bathroom and the living room" she holds up the keys and smiles. ,,Good job" I smiled. 

Flashback/[The8's POV]

,,Vernon go and buy the rice cakes.We forgot to buy them" S.Coups said. ,,How can you forget the rice cakes when we're cooking ddeokbokki" he said annoyed. ,,Sorry now go and buy them" S.Coups smiled. ,,Why me?" Vernon said. ,,Because you're the only one who is not doing anything" S.Coups said. ,,Aish~ I'll be back" he grabs his jacket and leaves the dorm. ,,Okay let's talk about our plan" S.Coups said. ,,I don't think making him jealous would be enough" Dino winked. ,,I was thinking that too" I smiled. ,,We have to do something big" Woozi said. ,,How about letting Vernon sleep at their appartment?" I smiled. ,,Yeah! That's good" S.Coups said. ,,Let's ask Sooyoung first" Woozi grabs his phone.

Mission: Vernon and (y/n) Kakao Group:

Woozi: We have an upgrade on our plan :D We want to let Vernon sleep at your appartment ;D

Sooyung: What?! Then where should I sleep :O

Woozi: You can sleep at our dorm. The boys will leave the room and you can sleep with me in our room :D

Hoshi:  But guys please be quiet we want to sleep ;)

Sooyung: Okay :D How can I help?

The8: Lock all the rooms in your appartment except for the living room :D Then they'll have no other choice then to sleep together in the living room :D

Sooyoung: Okay! :D

End of flashback

[Your POV]

I was walking home. It's already dark and I'm scared a little, so I decided to walk a bit faster. In front of me was a group of boys. They started to surrounding me. I was really afraid I looked down on the floor. ,,Yah! You're pretty" one boy said. ,,Let me go" I said. ,,Why don't you play with us a little?" another said. One boy grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him. ,,Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. ,,Jagiya! Where were you? I was waiting for you" somebody said. The boy lets go of my hand.  I turned around and see Vernon. He put his arm around my shoulders. ,,What are you doing to my girlfriend?" he said and looked at the boys. ,,Nothing" one of them said. ,,Okay then let's go jagiya" Vernon takes my hand and we started to walk. There was an awkward silence between us... He was still holding my hand. I don't know, but I don't want to let go... ,,Are you okay?" he suddenly says. I just nodded. ,,Thanks for saving me" I said. ,,Don't ever go home alone again if it's dark" he said. I just nodded.

-------------------------------

We arrived in front of my appartment. Beep~ Vernon's and my phone vibrated. We take out our phones and checked the message.

Your phone:

The8 Oppa: Sorry (y/n) :D but Vernon has to sleep at your appartment tonight :D We won't let him in :D

[Vernon's POV]

I take out my phone and check the message.

Vernon's phone:

The8 hyung: Sorry Vernon you have to sleep at her appartment tonight:D Don't try to come back home, because we won't let you in :p Enjoy your first night together :D

We both looked at each other with an shocked expression. We tried to call them, but no one answers their phone. Aish~ This guys.

----------------------------

We stand in front of the couch and lookd at it. It's definitely to small. There was an awkward silence between us. ,,We can't do anything about it, so let's just sleep." she lets out a sigh and lays down. I was just standing there and watched her. ,,What are you doing? Let's go to sleep or do you want to stand there the whole night?" she asked. ,,Ehm...No" I said and layed down besides her. Her face was near mine. Our noses were almost touching. ,,If you move you'll fall over Oppa" she smiled. I can feel her breath. I just looked at her. She looks so beautiful. ,,Good night Oppa" she closes her eyes. ,,Good night" I said.

-----------------------------------

Next morning/[Still Vernon's POV]

I opened my eyes and looked around. Then I realize that I was hugging her. I started to smile. I just looked at her for a while. ,,Yah! How long are you going to look at her?" I heard somebody saying. I turned my head around and there was Seventeen and Sooyoung sitting on the floor and staring at us. I let go of her immediately, but the couch was so small and I fell on the floor. ,,Get ready for school Vernon" they throw my school uniform at my face. That was the most embarassing moment in my life! I hope that they won't tease me with that...

-----------------------------------

[Your POV]

We were walking through the hallways of our school. ,,Yah! If you ever do that again I'll kill you" I put my arm around The8's shoulders. I pushed him down and started to rumple his hair with my fist. ,,Okay okay sorry" he pushed me away and smiled.