Chapter 22: I'm not okay

[Your POV]

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. We're in the living room. Sooyoung and I must fell asleep on the sofa... I stand up and grab my phone. I went to the kittchen and sit on the chair. I unlocked my phone... It's 10 am and I have 2 messages.

Message:

The8: Morning sleepy head :D 

The8: Are you still asleep?! When you wake up let's have breakfast with Sooyoung ok?? :D

Me: Sorry Oppa :D Okay where and what time?? Because Sooyoung is still asleep ;D

The8: I'll fetch you :D I'll come over :D Just wake Sooyoung up now :D

Me: Okay :D

I put my phone down and went to Sooyoung. ,,Yah! Sooyoung-ah wake up" I shook her. ,,5 minutes okay?" her eyes were still closed. ,,Noooo! The8 Oppa wants to have breakfast with us" I said. ,,He can come over and we can just eat here" she said half asleep. ,,No come on Sooyoung let's go out" I said. She sits up and rubs her head. ,,Okay okay" she said and stand up. 

------------------------------

Knock~Knock~ ,,Cooooommiinnggg" Sooyoung rans to the door. ,,Morning" The8 smiled. ,,Morning" She smiled. They went to the living room. ,,Are you guys ready?" The8 asked. Sooyoung and I nodded. ,,Let's go!" I said excitingly. We went to a small cafe near our appartments. We were talking about a lot of things... It was cool to hang with them again. Just the three of us. ,,How's Woozi Oppa?" Sooyoung suddenly asks The8. ,,He's sad and he misses you" The8 said. Sooyoung just nodded. ,,Why?" I asked. ,,I'm just curious" Sooyoung said. I just nodded...

,,Let's go shopping" Sooyoung said. ,,What?" I said. ,,Let's go shopping" she repeats. ,,Why?" The8 asked. ,,Because we didn't had a day together since forever" Sooyoung said. The8 and I nodded. Sooyoung links arms with me and The8. ,,Kaja!!!" She said excitingly. 

-----------------------------------

In the evening/[Still your POV]

We went shopping all day. I looked at my phone to check the time. It's 7 pm already!! Time went by so fast. ,,Let's go to a karaoke bar!" Sooyoung said. ,,What you're not tired?!" The8 said shocked. She shakes her head. ,,No not at all" She smiles. The8 and I looked at each other. ,,Come on guys let's go" She did some aegyo. ,,Okay Okay" The8 and I said together. 

-------------------------------------

In the karaoke bar/[Still your POV]

We sang a lot of songs and we were drinking a lot of beer. Sooyoung doesn't stops drinking. She was drinking like crazy. Suddenly Sooyoung chooses a sad song. She began to sing 2ne1's missing you. At the end of the song she kneels down and suddenly screams. ,,Yah! Woozi why did you do that to me?? Can't you see how sad I am right now just because of you?!" after said that she fell asleep on the floor. ,,She really misses Woozi" I said. ,,Aish~This girl pretending everything's okay" The8 shook his head. The8 and I kneeled down next to her and looked at her. We can see that she's crying. Poor Sooyoung.

----------------------------------

,,Why is she so heavy???!!!" The8 complains as we walk up the stairs to our appartment. ,,Just a few steps left" I laughed. ,,Yah Sooyoung! Never drink so much again! I'm dying here just because you drank so much!" The8 yells. I just laughed at him. He carries her in her room and puts her in her bed. He closes her door and went to the living room. ,,Oppa just sleep here it's already late" I said. He nods. I was about to go in my room. ,,(y/n)?" The8 suddenly says. ,,Mmhh?" I said and turned around. ,,We have to talk" he said serious.