Chapter 25: Forgetting you...

[Your POV]

I was sitting in the kittchen with a cup of coffee. I haven't seen Vernon or Seveteen since that day... It's been one week since we slept in Seventeen's dorm. The morning after Vernon rejects me I went home early. I cried like crazy for one week, but I can't cry anymore... It looks like I don't have any tears anymore. I tried to forget about it, but it comes to my mind every time I try to think about something else.

Flashback

,,W-What's wrong?" I said confused. ,,I can't" Vernon said. ,,But..." I reached out my hand for him, but he walks to the door. ,,I just can't. Let's not talk about it" he said and went in. Tears started to stream down my face...

I shook my head to forget this scene. But... ,,I can't" his words echoes in my head...

Meanwhile at Seventeen's dorm/[Vernon's POV]

I was in my room laying on the floor. I was staring at the ceiling. Somebody opens the door and enters the room. I looked up and it was The8. He layed down beside me and we were staring at the ceiling for a while. ,,Do you want to talk about it?" The8 suddenly asks. I turned my head and looked at him. ,,(Y/n) told me the story" he was still looking at the ceiling. I turned my head to look at the ceiling again. I forgot that he's her best friend. ,,No" I simply answered. ,,Okay" he lets out a sigh. I was surprised that he doesn't bothers me anymore with the story.

[Your POV]

I was laying on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Knock~Knock~ Sooyoung enters my room. She layed down beside me on my bed and stared at the ceiling with me. ,,Do you want to talk about it?" Sooyoung breaks the silence and looks at me. ,,No" I said. ,,Aish~ just talk to her!" Woozi suddenly enters my room. I looked at Woozi with an shocked expression and then at Sooyoung. I wanted to ask her, but it seems like she already knows what I wanted to ask. ,,He's here since 2 hours" she said. I turned my head and looked at the ceiling again. Sooyoung gets up and walks towards Woozi. ,,Yah! Don't talk to her like that" she hits his arm. ,,Ooooww that hurts" Woozi rubs his arm. ,,I'm going out for a bit" I said and leave my room. ,,Look what you've done" I can hear Sooyoung saying. I went to the park near our house and sat on a bench. ,,(Y/n)?" somebody says. I turned my head to the right and see Sehun standing there. ,,Sehun oppa" I stand up and looked at him. ,,Why are you looking so sad?" he asks. I just looked down on the floor. ,,Is it because of Vernon?" he asks. I didn't answer, but I know that he already knows the answer. ,,Come let's have some fun" Sehun grabs my hand. I didn't say anything. I don't know why, but I wanted to be with Sehun...

Meanwhile at your appartment/ [Sooyoung's POV]

,,Aish~ it's so frustrating!" I ruffled my hair. Woozi and I were sitting on the sofa. ,,Don't worry so much" Woozi strokes my head. ,,Vernon is such a jerk! How dare he to hurt her like that! I thought he's the right boy for her, but all he does is to hurt her!" I yelled. ,,Hey.... I know you're mad, but I'm sure Vernon has a reason why he is like that now" Woozi said. ,,No!! Seriously I'm going to kill him right now" I stand up and put on my jacket. ,,Yah! Hold on!" Woozi screams.

-----------------------------------

At Seventeen's dorm/[The8's POV]

We were all in the living room and were playing some video games. Only Vernon was in his room. I'm sure he's still staring at the ceiling. Suddenly somebody knocks really hard on our door. It sounds like that person is also kicking against our door. ,,I'm going to open the door" Dino said and gets up. He opens the door and Sooyoung runs in. ,,Where is he?!" she looked at us like she's going to kill us if we don't tell her. Dino was standing beside the door and looked at Sooyoung with an shocked expression. Then Woozi runs in our dorm. He stops and tries to catch his breath. ,,Yah Chwe Vernon!" she yells. ,,She wants to kill Vernon" Woozi said under his breath. I get up and walk up to her. ,,Sooyoung-ah let's talk about it okay?" I said and put my hands on her shoulders. ,,No!" she yells and pushes my hands away. ,,What's the matter?" Vernon enters the living room. ,,You...." Sooyoung walks to him. ,,Yah! How can you hurt her like that again huh?! I thought you like her, so why rejecting her?!" she hits his chest, but Vernon was just standing there with an expressionless face. ,,I thought you were the right guy for her, but I was wrong!! You're just an idiot" she yells and hits him. ,,I never loved her" Vernon says coldly. Sooyoung stops hitting him and looks at him shocked. We also looked at him shocked. ,,What?" Sooyoung said shocked. ,,I thought I love her, but I was not" He says coldly. ,,How can you say something like that?" Sooyoung takes a few steps back. ,,I don't just say it like that. I don't love her and I mean it" he says and went back to his room. We were all shocked. Sooyoung was still standing there and looks at the closed door of Vernon's room. ,,Sooyoung-ah" I reached out my hand for her, but she hits it away. ,,I'm so over it" she said and tears starts to stream down her face. She just turns around and left us. Woozi follows her. ,,She must really care about (y/n)..." Wonwoo said sad. I just nodded. I looked at the door of Vernon's room and let out a sigh. ,,Liar" I said.

[Vernon's POV]

,,I don't just say it like that. I don't love her and I mean it" I said and went back to my room. I sit down on the floor and leaned against the door. Tears started to stream down my face. It's the best for (Y/n). Sehun can make her happy and I can't. ,,I'm sorry (y/n)" I whisper.