Chapter 19: Confession?

[Vernon's POV] 

,,(y/n)?" I started. ,,Mmh?" she looked at me. ,,Ehm..." I rubbed the back of my neck. ,,What is it?" she asked with an curious expression. ,,I-I-I" I stuttered. ,,Hey Vernon and (y/n)!" somebody shouted. I stopped and (y/n) and I turned around. It was Seventeen. Seriously Guys?! You always tell me to confess! I was going to confess now and then you guys show up! Are you fucking kidding me?! ,,What's up?" Seungkwan said with an exciting voice. ,,Nothing" I said coldly. ,,Okay then let's go and play something" Dino said excited. ,,What about Woozi?" (y/n) asked. ,,He's still sad, but he doesn't want us to come in his room... He wants to be alone" Seungkwan said sadly. ,,Yah!Yah! Let him be. He'll be fine" S.Coups said. We all nodded. 

--------------------------------------

SInce it's late we decided just to head back to the hotel. We were all walking on the street. ,,You were about to confess right?" The8 suddenly asked. I just nodded. ,,Sorry bro we ruined your chance" he said. ,,Don't worry... There will be another" I said. ,,Hopefully" The8 winked. ,,There will be another what?" Dino suddenly asked. ,,Nothing" I said coldly. ,,Come on hyung tell me!! Pwwwweeeaassee" He did some aegyo. ,,There is nothing" I said and laughed. ,,Hyung you're really mean" Dino pouted. ,,I know I know" I laughed. 

---------------------------------------

[The8's POV]

We arrived in the hotel. We all went back to our rooms. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Beep~ I got a message. It was our secret Kakao group.

Mission: Vernon and (y/n)

S.Coups: Guys let's gather all in Vernon's room :D

Seungkwan: Why?

Me: Because Vernon was about to confess and we have to talk about it ;)

Joshua: What?! :O

Dino: Did we disturb them? :/

Me: Yeah kind of :D

Dino: Oh no! Maybe he's mad at us :O

S.Coups: No I don't think so. So in 5 minutes in Vernon's room

All: OK

-----------------------------------------

In front of Vernon's room/[Still The8's POV]

Knock~Knock~ Dino knocked on his door. Vernon opened the door and looked at us confused. ,,What do you want?" he asked. ,,We want to talk" I laughed. ,,About what?" he asked. ,,About your failed confession" Seungkwan said. ,,How do you know that I was going to confess and why do we need to talk about this?" Vernon asked confused. ,,Because we need an update and we need to apology, because we disturb you two" Joshua said. ,,Okay come in" Vernon sighed. We were all sitting on the floor in a circle. ,,Were you really going just to confess like this?" Dino suddenly says. ,,What?" Vernon asked confused. ,,I mean you could've done something more romantic" Jun said. ,,We were walking along the beach and the sun was going down. Isn't that romantic?" Vernon asked. ,,It's just a little bit romantic. You could've done more you know?" Seungkwan said. ,,I think he should just kiss her" Wonwoo said. ,,Doesn't girls like something like that?" Mingyu said. ,,Yes girls like surprises" Hoshi said. ,,But isn't it a bit too much just to kiss her like that?" Jeonghan said. ,,Yes maybe she'll be really surprised or angry, because you just kissed her like that" Joshua said. ,,Yah!Yah! Stop it! I think Vernon knows what he wants to do" S.Coups says. ,,Thanks hyung" Vernon smiled. ,,But seriously guys! You always tell me to confess. Today I was about to confess and then you just showed up. It was like you guys were waiting to disturb us" Vernon yelled. We all just rubbed the back of our neck. ,,Sorry Vernon, but it wasn't our intention" I said. ,,Yeah it was just coincidence that we saw you guys" Joshua said. ,,Next time when you two are alone we'll just ignore you and go away" Dino said.

Meanwhile at your room/[Your POV]

We all went back to our rooms. I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. What did Vernon wanted to say to me?? I'm really curious... Was it something important? Mmmhhh.... What could it be?? Aish~ I don't know! Knock~Knock~ somebody knocks on my door. Who could it be at this time? I stand up and opened the door. It was.....

...............

...............

...............

...............

...............

...............

...............

................

..............

................

.................

Sehun?

,,Sehun?" I asked confused. ,,Hi" Sehun said. ,,What's the matter?" I asked. ,,I have something to tell you" he said serious. ,,Okay what is it?" I asked. ,,I like you (y/n)" he said. ,,What?" I said. ,,I like you and do you want to go out with me?" he asked. ,,But why so suddenly?" I asked confused. My mind just went blank. I don't know what to say. ,,I've always liked you" he said. ,,Sehun I-I" I started, but before I could finish my sentence he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss. My eyes widen in shock. I tried to escape, but he tighten his grip.

[Vernon's POV]

I was on my way to her room. I want to hang out with her. Oh there's somebody talking with her. It's Sehun. What does he want? Suddenly Sehun kissed her! He just kissed her. I turned around trying to ignore what I just saw. I just walked back to my room and layed on my bed. Vernon now you've missed your timing...