Chapter 33: Sooyoung's birthday (part 3) - Last Chapter!

[Your POV]

We're heading to the club, but something was strange... They were all looking at me strangely. ,,Yah! Oppa do I have something on my face?" I whispered to The8. ,,Ani. Wae?" The8 looks at me confused. ,,Why's everybody looking at me?" I whispered. ,,Maybe you're ugly" The8 joked. ,,YAH!" I punched his arm. ,,Arasseo. Arasseo. Mianhae" The8 strokes my head and smiled. They're really strange today.

[The8's POV]

Oh (y/n) if you know? I looked up in the sky and smiled. 

[Vernon's POV]

I'm so nervous. What if she rejects me? ,,Yah! Don't think about it to much" Joshua put's his arm around me. ,,I didn't" I lied. ,,Everybody can see your worried face" Joshua smiled. ,,Really?!" I said shocked. ,,No i was just kidding" Joshua laughed. ,,Aish~ Hyung" I whined. ,,Merong~" Joshua smiled.

In the club/[Your POV]

,,Okay let's go dancing" The8 shouted. We all went on the dance floor. We were dancing and having fun. Suddenly somebody grabs my wrist and pulled me. I looked shocked at Sooyoung, but she just smiled and waved at me. I was really confused. Who is it? I tried to figure out who it is, but it was so dark in the club. That person dragged me outside the club. ,,Let me go" I said and shook my wrist off. ,,Sorry but I have to talk to you and in the club it's too loud" the person said and turned around. ,,V-Vernon?" my eyes widen in shock. ,,I have to tell you something" he said serious. ,,What is it?" I said. ,,You know I've been thinking about it alot. I was thinking on how to tell you that, so I'm just going to say it now. I-" he said.

[Vernon's POV]

,,You know I've been thinking about it alot. I was thinking on how to tell you that, so I'm just going to say it now. I-" I said. ,,No. Vernon don't say it" she lets out a sigh. ,,What?" I said confused. ,,Don't say it" she looks at me serious. ,,Why?" I cupped her face. ,,I can't Vernon. I'm sorry" she looks at the ground. ,,I love you (y/n). I'm sorry, but I love you" I said. She looks at me shocked. ,,You know I don't want to hide this anymore. I missed my chances a hundred times, but I won't today. I love you (y/n) and I wanted you to know that" I said serious and kissed her. I broke  the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed. ,,What about you?" I said. ,,I-I like you too" she said shyly. ,,What? I can't hear you" I smiled. ,,I like you too" she looked at me. I kissed her nose. Her eyes widen in shock again. ,,You're so cute" I pinched her cheeks. ,,Yah! Don't to that Oppa" she said annoyed. I kissed her again. ,,Should we go in again?" I grabbed her hand. She nodded.

[Your POV]

We walked back in the club. We were heading to the others. ,,She's my girlfriend now" Vernon said excited. ,,Finally!" Everybody said and hugged us. ,,Finally?" I asked confused. ,,Come on! Don't pretend you're not knowing anything! For the past few months you two were so complicated and we all knew that Vernon is going to confess to you" S.Coups said. ,,What?" I said shocked. ,,It doesn't matter right now. Let's party" The8 said excited. Everybody went on the dance floor. ,,Should we go too?" Vernon puts his arm around me. I nodded.

Author's note:

So I finally finished my Vernon fanfiction :D I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks to everybody who supported this story and thanks to those who reads until the very end ;D My next  fanfiction is going to be about Wonho of MonstaX :D It's coming soon!