Chapter 27: Moving on...

[Your POV]

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing  I see is Sehun's face. He was still sleeping. I smiled, because I was happy to see him next to me. I slowly reached out my hand and touched his hair. ,,Is it funny to touch my hair?" he suddenly says with his eyes still closed. My eyes widen in shock and I was about to put my hand away, but he takes it. He grabs my hand and hugs me. ,,Only 5 minutes" he said and hugs me tighter. I just nodded. ,,Woah~Deabak" somebody suddenly says. Sehun turns around and I looked up. ,,S-Sooyoung" Sehun stutters.

------------------------------------

Sehun and I were sitting on the sofa and in front of us were Sooyoung and Woozi. They both crossed their arms and looked at us with an serious expression. ,,Why is Sehun with you?" Sooyoung says and points with an finger at him. ,,I can explain" Sehun raises his hand. ,,I didn't ask you" she said coldly. ,,Yesterday I was out with Sehun and then I told him to stay with me" I said. She nodded. ,,Why did you ask him to stay with you?" she asked. ,,Yah! Jagiya let's stop this. You're really creepy like this"  Woozi said. ,,I'll watch over you" Sooyoung said and looked at me and Sehun. We both nodded. Sooyoung and Woozi then went into Sooyoung's room and Sehun and I let out a sigh.

[Woozi's POV]

We went in Sooyoung's room and we both took our phones out and went on Kakao. We have to tell this Seventeen!!

Seventeen's KakaoGroup with Sooyoung (without Vernon and (y/n):

Woozi: Guys we have a big problem!!!

S.Coups: What's the matter?!

Jun: Did Sooyoung kills Vernon??? :O

The8: No he's still in his room ;D

Sooyoung: (y/n) was out with Sehun yesterday and he slept here last night with her!!

Dino: What?!

Wonwoo: Are they a couple now?

Sooyoung: No I don't think so, but if we don't do anythig they'll be a couple soon!!

[Your POV]

Sehun and I went out to eat breakfast, because we both were afraid of Sooyoung. We walked to a small cafe and eat some breakfast and then we decided to take a walk. We walked in the park near our appartment. ,,(Y/n)?" Sehun says. ,,Mmmhh?" I looked at him. ,,Go out with me" he said and stops walking and looks at me. ,,Sehun I-" I started. ,,I'll make you happy. I won't hurt you like Vernon does. Never. So please give me a chance to make you happy and go out with me okay?" he said. He's right Vernon hurts me and Sehun makes me happy right now... I have to forget about Vernon... ,,Okay" I said. ,,What?" he said and looks at me surprised. ,,I said okay. I'll go out with you" I said. ,,Yeeeeaahhhh" he said and spins me around.

Sehun and I were holding hands and walked in the park. ,,Where do you want to go on our first date?" Sehun asks. ,,I don't know. How about watching a movie in my appartment?" I said. ,,And Sooyoung?" Sehun asks worried. ,,She can go out with Woozi Oppa" I smiled. ,,Okay how about tomorrow?" he said. ,,Okay" I smiled.